ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 10 scores

Massey gets it in.. 18 -0 WB

Delmar has been way overrated this year,, Its normal folks always overate last years champ ignoring HS teams personnel turns over every year,, but when you look at it Delmar has really not played anyone to deserve the MTown treatment this year.. Hell I think D2 is wide open at this point

Watching the two teams line up its obvious WB is bigger and more athletic than DM

To be honest I think DM would be better with Trader as QB.. dual threat..

and as I say that DM fumbles in red zone and WB returns it for scoop and score

25-0 WB

Last edited:
Reactions: WayneJay
Massey gets it in.. 18 -0 WB

Delmar has been way overrated this year,, Its normal folks always overate last years champ ignoring HS team personnel turns over every year,, but when you look at it Delmar has really not played anyone to deserve the MTown treatment this year.. Hell I think D2 is wide open at this point

Watching the two teams line up its obvious WB is bigger and more athletic than DM
21-0 Sallies about 1 min before half

24-0 Woodbridge in the 3rd...don’t say I didn’t tell you so....field sloppy for both teams, I think if it was clear it would be worst

• Howard 42, Glasgow 6, Halftime
  • Dover 20, Caesar Rodney 2, 11:03 3rd quarter
  • Lake Forest 28, Milford 14, 9:01 3rd quarter
  • Salesianum 21, St. Mark's 0, Halftime
nothing from Laurel Seaford

how the hell was that not grounding?

oh well doesnt matter WB picks off the next play..

Woodbridge wins 25-0 Raiders Hen South Champs D2 play-offs wide open even for a SPL.. Friends did beat WB at WB Delmar played no one.. so here we are

I think pretty much all 8 teams in the tourney have a chance but you know what Im taking AI . Just a feeling and they have horses.. AI vs WB in the chip.. coaching I take WB and the fact kids will want to send Manlove off but in the end I think AI has the athletes to get it done JMHO

Javon Peace scores his fourth TD of the night on a spectacular 38-yard run. Kick good. Dover 35, Caesar Rodney 2. 6:50 left, 4Q.

Watkins leaps for 1-yard TD after the turnover. St Sallies takes a 28-0 lead with 3:42 left in the 3rd.

FINAL... @HowardWildcats 50.... Glasgow 14

4Q 3:37 remaining: Lake Forest 28, Milford 28

Battle of the Bell seems to be game of the night
You OK IKEY?.. If MILF loses I will make the Mrs drive me down to get my free beer at the Tavern.. just saying.. but not doing lol

You OK IKEY?.. If MILF loses I will make the Mrs drive me down to get my free beer at the Tavern.. just saying.. but not doing lol

Kade Collins with a 32-yard FG to take a 31-28 lead. Two seconds left on clock
Oh my nice send off for MILF to D1 Bell at Lake and no chance of winning in the near future,, damn IKEY.. I feel for you son

A punter can go down on a knee and pick up a bad snap as long as he punts it. If he tried to run it we would have blown it dead. Same with a holder. He can do same thing.

didnt know that,, I thought in HS knee on the ground killed it except for field goal holders.. learn something new every day ..this game is good for that.. but I was talking about the illegal forward pass and the loss of down that should have occurred but didn't.. The announcers seemed to agree with me are we wrong?

We did call loss of down. That was the signal I gave with my hands behind by head. But I admit my signal was weird bc my dang watch got stuck on my collar.

Never reffed football but umpired baseball and I know weird stuff happens, and communication gets lost is what it is

Reactions: linesmanmp
Still got games tomorrow but do we have any guaranteed matchups for round 1 after the games so far this week?

damn Smack Jack.. let everyone sober up and focus the point stuff tomorrow lol just saying

No Tavern tonight. I am fine, tip o' the cap to Lake, they wanted it more.

Reactions: WayneJay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT