ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 7 Scores

He won’t start so I won’t see him but if he is close to the side line I will slip my left nut out for him to taste when I dive into his bench. But Kani he definitely gets the nuts soon and I’m making him have both on his mouth hole he

Up vote for “slip my left nut out”

****ing classic.

Place is absolutely awesome - weight room is incredible, training center, custom Gatorade for each kid depending on thier personal body chemistry, etc.

My kid loves it there.

Pay for him to go there and he will have plenty of nuts to taste at night because he wound see the field

Right now, I'm NOT writing off anybody.

Middletown and Delmar are the cream of the crop right now.

Hodgson is playing as good as ever, Central is dominating on both sides of the ball, and Dover has the athletes and speed to play with anyone. For all I know the Sallies team that I saw against Middletown was anomaly, that bus ride struck again, having to sit in traffic for an hour and never really got the chance to warm up. I'm sure they will be a different team in the playoffs.

Delmar now, I don't see a true threat. Howard and A.i. Maybe. I don't think Friends can hang with Delmar. And there's not really a team outside those 2-3 that I think can even score on Delmar. Just too many athletes. IMHO.....Delmar should be playing a Division 1 schedule this year, let them in the D1 playoffs. The playoffs would be much competitive on both sides.

A Division 1 field set up of Middletown, Hodgson, Central, Dover, Sallies and Delmar.......is pay for that.

A Division 2 field more evenly spread out with A.i., Howard, Friends, Archmere and whoever else, Woodbridge for that matter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT