ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 7 Scores

• Mount Pleasant at Glasgow, 7 p.m.
  • Silver Oak at Caravel, 7 p.m.
  • Christiana at Red Lion Christian, 7 p.m.
  • Indian River 44, Laurel 28 F
  • Dover 46, Smyrna 38 F
  • Milford 38, Cape Henlopen 0 F
  • Appoquinimink 36, Newark 0 F
  • Sussex Tech 41, Caesar Rodney 6 F
  • Delaware Military 20, St. Mark's 14 F
  • Sussex Central 42, Polytech 0 F
  • Archmere 36, St. Elizabeth (Baynard Stadium) 0 F
  • Delmar 45, Seaford 6 F
  • Woodbridge 47, Lake Forest 7 F
  • McKean 42, Conrad 14 F

Caravel blew out Silver Oak 4o something to nothing

Christiana blew out Red Lion as well

Lol okay we will see week 10 in bridgeville for senior night

well thats it senior night,, lol as if that changes things the only thing senior night changes is the refs and us fans have to endure the longevity of a kid thanking everyone in there lives who made it possible for them to graduate high school seriously it doesn't take that much loll

Lol okay we will see week 10 in bridgeville for senior night

Shut up moron you always talk about your brothers because they play for tech and Woodbridge. Ask them how DMA nuts felt on his face last year

well thats it senior night,, lol as if that changes things the only thing senior night changes is the refs and us fans have to endure the longevity of a kid thanking everyone in there lives who made it possible for them to graduate high school seriously it doesn't take that much loll

DMA player from last year shows up and puts nuts in the face of all the seniors And your cousin brother Kane

So Dover is for real not a paper tiger? Should MT be concerned? I Guess you could take typical arrogant MT stance and say we are better coached but that arrogance is short lived I mean how many ships have you lost this decade? hmm how crazy would it be of Dover kills MT dreams of a sure fire ship? It ca happen

Dover in the mix.. They got two of the best players in the state and just beat the best coaches this state has ever seen so ahead of the times and everyone else in Delaware cant catch up Jimmys and Joes

Back from DMA/St. Mark's and I'm a Corahn Alleyne truther now - kid at half strength is a first-team all-state talent. He could've broken at least 6 TD runs if he wasn't laboring, but the three he got were good enough. St. Mark's just imploded, on the field and on the sideline. Kinda difficult to witness.

Dover in the mix.. They got two of the best players in the state and just beat the best coaches this state has ever seen so ahead of the times and everyone else in Delaware cant catch up Jimmys and Joes

Jimmy Kane has one of my nuts and Joe Kane has the other then kani getting my nuts real soon also

DMA player from last year shows up and puts nuts in the face of all the seniors And your cousin brother Kane

Yea I’m D1 it looks to be Middletown, hodgson upstate vs Dover and central..... playoff time I would like to see Middletown vs Central and Dover vs Hodgson in the semis

Back from DMA/St. Mark's and I'm a Corahn Alleyne truther now - kid at half strength is a first-team all-state talent. He could've broken at least 6 TD runs if he wasn't laboring, but the three he got were good enough. St. Mark's just imploded, on the field and on the sideline. Kinda difficult to witness.

Because he is the best player in the State ten times the back of Kane from Woodbridge. Why do you think Del state offered him because no Kane can be counted on.

So Dover is for real not a paper tiger? Should MT be concerned? I Guess you could take typical arrogant MT stance and say we are better coached but that arrogance is short lived I mean how many ships have you lost this decade? hmm how crazy would it be of Dover kills MT dreams of a sure fire ship? It ca happen

As real as my huge salty nuts that have been tasted by kani before Injury and during injury for fun he loves them

Dover has Cape, Poly, and CR to finish the season. If they don't sit that Peace kid, then he might end up with 3k rushing yards. Tough loss for Smyrna. The fumble call that set off the coach was a genuine head scratcher. I'd have been pissed too, except I'm for Dover.

Dover has Cape, Poly, and CR to finish the season. If they don't sit that Peace kid, then he might end up with 3k rushing yards. Tough loss for Smyrna. The fumble call that set off the coach was a genuine head scratcher. I'd have been pissed too, except I'm for Dover.

That’s because Kane licks DMA nuts DMA candy Kane nuts and UD kani gets them soon

Yea I’m D1 it looks to be Middletown, hodgson upstate vs Dover and central..... playoff time I would like to see Middletown vs Central and Dover. I love nuts
vs Hodgson in the semis

Yes you had them just don’t know it

@Chill44, game respect game support your family, you guys have a lot to be proud off. A family of solid athletes and good young men, good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: Chill44
Dover still sucks . If they were any good they would’ve handled Smyrna with ease .

th

Reactions: DDBasketballCoach
IMGs campus is sure of hell not a High school campus. I'll be seeing Manatees in a view hours.

One thing is for sure, I needed a hoodie when I boarded yesterday, damn sure didn't need it when I landed. 85 degrees down here

Reactions: 84rider
Great way to speak on a very talent group of high school kids. Kids goto a 3 time defending state champs house on homecoming. Weather the storm. But suck?

Can’t wait to see that QB if he gets in the filed next seasons at Temple i will give him the nuts and the entire sack in his mouth hole just like the Kane’s

Think you meant Field.
And he'd destroy you

He won’t start so I won’t see him but if he is close to the side line I will slip my left nut out for him to taste when I dive into his bench. But Kani he definitely gets the nuts soon and I’m making him have both on his mouth hole he

Reactions: delawarenole
IMGs campus is sure of hell not a High school campus. I'll be seeing Manatees in a view hours.

One thing is for sure, I needed a hoodie when I boarded yesterday, damn sure didn't need it when I landed. 85 degrees down here

Place is absolutely awesome - weight room is incredible, training center, custom Gatorade for each kid depending on thier personal body chemistry, etc.

My kid loves it there.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT