ADVERTISEMENT

FNL week 9

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Dover 16, Cape Henlopen 0 - late 1Q

Lake Forest 26 Laurel 3 Halftime

Sean Greene‏@SeanGreeneWDEL
The @Glasgow_sports have petitioned the DIAA and officials board to extend their halftime against @HowardWildcats next week to allow Howard FB/Cheer/Band to also have a senior night at half time. Sounds like a good idea to me. #DelHS

Tahzir Emmens-Grant connects with Aaron Lewis for a 49-yard touchdown on a fly pattern. Pass failed. Play came on a 3rd and 24. Mount Pleasant leads 10-6 over McKeen with 11:02 left in the second quarter

Early fireworks - John Ngatia-Kariuki returns opening kickoff 90 yards to give Appo a 6-0 lead over HVT

Lake Forest 33 Laurel 3 8:37 left in the 3rd Quarter

Sals marches in running between the tackles ... Smyrna cant stop them 14-0 Sallies

ok the haters may come at me but the throwing motion of the Smyrna QB is driving me crazy.. how does coach not fix that? what is he the next Bernie Kozar? well if so I will swallow my comments lol

Hale makes it three with a 60-yard TD sprint down the middle. Appo now leads HVT 18-6 with 3:05 left in 1st

rut roe upset alert

Smyrna stops Sals if they can break one here they can get in this.. Knight is looking like a future star

Corahn Alleyne 10 yd TD run. Mike Ruggieri kick good, DMA 7, Newark 0, 9:23 left in 2Q

knights success running opens up jail break screen to Smith for 43 yds and Knight earthquakes it in for 2 14-8 Sals

3 runs negative yards for Sals.. Smyrna D feeling some juice blowing up Sals youngins up font that series..

Mount Pleasant increases its lead on a 23-yard TD from Zachary Wallen to James Collins. Kick good. Green Knights 17, Highlanders 6. 6:17 left, 3Q

A.J. Angello puts Delmar on the board with a QB keeper from the goal line. Extra point good. 7-0 Delmar with 9:11 to play in the half

I am really liking mini me Knight.. kid shows good vision, speed and feel.. even has a nice little stiff arm to finish runs..

Smyrna QB is late and under throws everyone..its the throwing motion..makes right decision just doesn't get the ball where it needs to be on time ..

Hodgson QB CJ Henry throws a 46-yard TD pass to Kam’Ryn Thomas. Silver Eagles lead 24-6 with 5:24 left in Q2

Middletown Football up 7-0 against Concord with 2:29 left in the 1st quarter

Thats all? is this a thing with this MT team slow starts? that could cost them vs good teams

Te’Shawn Dennard answers with a 66-yard TD run on the first play of Delmar’s possession. Extra point good. 14-7 with 1:53 in the half

Tower Hill leads Dickinson 38-0 at halftime

Price again! It’s a 62-yarder and the Bucs knot it back up 14-14

holy cow.. Ikey must be going nuts lol MILF Liven!

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Halftime. Milford and Delmar tied at 14.

McKean turns the ball over on downs in the red zone with 4:42 left in the fourth quarter. Mt. Pleasant takes over leading 17-6.

Hodgson secures running clock for the second half with Henry’s 51-yard TD pass to Lolley

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT