ADVERTISEMENT

FNL week 9

glad I stuck with this game.. I dont know the names of any players on CR or Central anyway lol.. plus wanted to see mini me Knight

Halftime notes: Hodgson’s Henry has amassed 221 yards and three TDs on just 5 of 6 passing.

weather taking its toll.. I have to favor Sals pulling this out. How lucky have Sals been this year barely beats Tech with Kane out, barely beats Westminster with their QB and best player out now Smyrna playing without their two best players. Weather favoring their style the last two weeks. Not down grading Sals at all but they have had a horseshoe up their bums this year

Hodgson freshman Joshua Ames torches the turf for 87-yard TD run on 2nd play of the 3rd. Eagles lead 52-6.

Seaford 16 Red Lion 8 5:05 left in the 3rd

Devon Green 4 yd TD run. PAT good, DMA now leads Newark 21-0

wtf get away? Smyrna gives it to them on letting punt hit a player and Sals recovers .. Sals punches it right in and runs in 2pt conversion 22-16 Sals.. The lucky charms continue for Sals lol

Hodgson freshman Joshua Ames torches the turf for 87-yard TD run on 2nd play of the 3rd. Eagles lead 52-6.

Seaford 16 Red Lion 8 5:05 left in the 3rd

Devon Green 4 yd TD run. PAT good, DMA now leads Newark 21-0
Sallies scores up 22-16. Smyrna fumbles kickoff

you cant earthquake here you have to get a guy in space with the ball.. ahh never mind Smyrna coughs up the ball for the second time in Earthquake and this time its returned for 6 28-16 Sals

I am kinda annoyed by the announcers talking about Knight fumbling.. He isnt fumbling running the ball He is not a QB and the fumbles were from him in the EQ and trying to mesh.. not fair to him.. and then Smyrna throws a pick wheels coming off

Edwin Maxwell 35 yd pick 6 secures the bag for DMA, leads Newark 28-0 with 90 seconds to go

Te’Shawn Dennard 12 run. Delmar 23, Milford 14, 2:00 3Q

Watkins in for TD.. Sals up 35-16 ..It seems Sals have had the ball for like 90% of the 2nd half. Smyrna just makes allot of mistakes. Smyrna 2-6 go figure Congrats to Sals for being solid and taking advantage of the opportunities presented them

weather taking its toll.. I have to favor Sals pulling this out. How lucky have Sals been this year barely beats Tech with Kane out, barely beats Westminster with their QB and best player out now Smyrna playing without their two best players. Weather favoring their style the last two weeks. Not down grading Sals at all but they have had a horseshoe up their bums this year
Yup, but the players kinda a little needed that luck, and THEY won that game. Damn that Judy is one hell of a Coach!

Saxon with a one-yard QB keeper for a Milford TD. Two-pointer to Gillis is good. It’s 37-29 Delmar with 7:06 to play. This one’s far from over

Tayone’ Matthews with a 4-yard TD run for the Bucs. Extra point good. It’s 44-36 with 3:12 left :eek:

Sals have taken advantage of the opportunities presented them.. Hell isnt that what life is?.... Take advantage of your opportunities and if you get a little luck along the way your good

Well said rr. I guess I have to eat some crow after picking Smyrna. I thought I had all the psychological factors covered. Home dog with a chip on their shoulder against a young and I mean young developing team. I have already gotten a few texts from my son in law who was at the game.

He actually had the temerity to call me a "stunod."

To be honest after watching IMG quite a few times they really play like crap and as individuals,, They are just able to overcome it by being superior athletically than everyone else.. I wouldn't call them a great "team" or program for that matter but there always is a point where size and athleticism trumps all in football you see it all the time in rec leagues

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfpack5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT