ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores...

conflicting twitters Myers(TNJ) says MT 17.. Greene(WDEL) says 21.. both are there covering the game WTF?

St. Mark's will be ok. Future looks good.

Impressive 2nd half by Cavs. Loved that fake punt in 1st half.

I think we have all fallen for that trap several times before. Anyone who has paid attention to Cape and/or Collick's teams in the last two decades would bet on the sleeping part.
IF Cape makes the playoffs they are no threat to do anything ,, would you guys be serious..lol

IF Cape makes the playoffs they are no threat to do anything ,, would you guys be serious..lol

I guess I worded that funny. I am saying that based on history alone I have no faith in Cape for anything that isn't girls' sports, lax or the occasional boys' hoops team. I certainly don't believe in their football program... Then again, Lord knows I have doubted the wrong teams from other schools in the past before. Time will tell

I guess I worded that funny. I am saying that based on history alone I have no faith in Cape for anything that isn't girls' sports, lax or the occasional boys' hoops team. I certainly don't believe in their football program... Then again, Lord knows I have doubted the wrong teams from other schools in the past before. Time will tell
It really doesn't matter,, Smyrna is playing either MT or Concord in the final and will walk with it.. There is not a team in DE that knows hows how to or can defend that O and their D is better than I thought.. Hell with the points they put up the D only has to be average. a couple of stops and the game is over

Reactions: Jawnsky
If you looking at it like that.. Just give the title to Smryna now.. And move to basketball.. Because.. Mt .. Sallies .. Concord.. Will get destoyed... Period..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT