ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores...

If you looking at it like that.. Just give the title to Smryna now.. And move to basketball.. Because.. Mt .. Sallies .. Concord.. Will get destoyed... Period..
your nuts.. MT or Concord would rip Cape apart. Sallies and Penn would beat them but not by much maybe a couple TDs.. Sometimes you South guys get a little caught up in your bubble down there and lose sight of reality..

your nuts.. MT or Concord would rip Cape apart. Sallies and Penn would beat them but not by much maybe a couple TDs.. Sometimes you South guys get a little caught up in your bubble down there and lose sight of reality..
If u read my post never Said Cape.. I Said Smryna.. Who cares about Sallies or Concord

Bummy underestimated the Slowskys. They actually are better than I thought.
Coach Delpercio gave them a TD with the flaky fake punt, The Slowskys gave Cavs TD with the muffed kickoff return. I don't understand why the Slowsky Big RB was out most of the 3rd Quarter.

Delpercio kid is a great receiver. The kid is amazing plus he has cool hair.

I think the Slowskys will hang with Concord next week.

December showdown looms for Smyrna-Cavs.

Thanks for the throng of people who came up to talk to me tonight. You were all wonderful.

Leaving the game Fans were given a free flash light key chain from the Bonini for Governor Campaign.

Man you had too many drinks. Concord way better... Please stop with Sallies.. Just try again next year.. They are average.. Points system only thing help them get in playoffs.. Smh. Let it go

Hoops, you may be on to something, Concord has gott the jump on the Sals the last 2 games at Baynard......only to wear down and drop close games. Maybe this year the Raider's superior talent will pull them through...

"Concord way better"

Who's the one drinking?

Hard to tell what Concord is they've played absolutely nobody .

Coach Delpercio gave them a TD with the flaky fake punt, The Slowskys gave Cavs TD with the muffed kickoff return. I don't understand why the Slowsky Big RB was out most of the 3rd Quarter.

Thanks for the throng of people who came up to talk to me tonight. You were all wonderful.

Leaving the game Fans were given a free flash light key chain from the Bonini for Governor Campaign.
First Delpercio TD catch was not a catch

Hoops, you may be on to something, Concord has gott the jump on the Sals the last 2 games at Baynard......only to wear down and drop close games. Maybe this year the Raider's superior talent will pull them through...
Maybe.. Smh. This is a
"Concord way better"

Who's the one drinking?

Hard to tell what Concord is they've played absolutely nobody .
Concord easily wins.. 3Rd lost.. After this..Dnt want here nothing about Sallies until next year..

Sparty/Dove. Sit down when you read this because it is unusual coming from me. This Slowsky team has some talent. I know coming from me you expect a punchline. Sure, the Smyrna game was a train wreck and Middletown beat them but there are some stout Slowskys.

Of course, they have to close the deal. It ain't going to be easy. The have gotten the the 2 best teams out of the way and have notch it up a little more every week. (Their schedule is challenging.)

Enough. I am done saying positive things.

I enjoyed by sitting with the MDT faithful. Great pregame program last night with one flaw. Will dwell on that later.

I'm gonna say this now,if Smyrna and MT meet finally, the Iggles will prevail. The big difference maker for them is the import from ECA. Better running backs will be a big difference in that meeting. You heard it here first.

First Delpercio TD catch was not a catch
Looked good to me on the video Sean Greene posted on twitter.. slowed it frame by frame had full control of the ball the whole time as he hit the ground... 10 times out of 10 a HS ref is gonna call it good on a catch like that

Looked good to me on the video Sean Greene posted on twitter.. slowed it frame by frame had full control of the ball the whole time as he hit the ground... 10 times out of 10 a HS ref is gonna call it good on a catch like that
Cavs still win even if it was ruled incomplete. I just thought it was not a catch.

Billy Harmon said on the broadcast Patrick was just tired out. Further commented that he needs to lower his body as he takes a lot of shots. Kid was playing both ways and played a great game. They may not be in the championship discussion but they have a nice team and they go play the game.

They need Partick to set up the table for the offense....even if he plays one way. He had a Mike Meade like first half perfrmance. Harmon is right about his running stye....yet he still drives the pile...

Impressed with the kid.

That's enough.

MT played its worst half of football and kept Sallies in the game. 2nd half the better/superior team dominated. Sals tried hard to chew up that clock. I have said it before and will say it yet again......everyone is all over this Sals "monster line" .....They are very soft and way overrated. Sals are going nowhere fast (or is it slow?)

MT played its worst half of football and kept Sallies in the game. 2nd half the better/superior team dominated. Sals tried hard to chew up that clock. I have said it before and will say it yet again......everyone is all over this Sals "monster line" .....They are very soft and way overrated. Sals are going nowhere fast (or is it slow?)
Your view has some merit however always the optimist I see a good Sals team "slowly", "slowly" improving.

Your view has some merit however always the optimist I see a good Sals team "slowly", "slowly" improving.

One thing for sure....their 2 toughest reg season games are behind them! Now-it will be interesting/fun to see how they play vs Concord and WP. I also think that playing 4 of last 5 @ Baynard will help them. I see them at best 7-3/ worst 6-4 so I believe SOS will get em in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT