ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Scores...

Not saying it would chang the outcome but Patrick didn't play running back against Smyrna, would it have helped if he did? How would the game of been different if he had? If at all?

Insane sequence of posts. Bummy now likes the Sals talent then says Concord has superior talent.

MT played its worst half of football and kept Sallies in the game. 2nd half the better/superior team dominated. Sals tried hard to chew up that clock. I have said it before and will say it yet again......everyone is all over this Sals "monster line" .....They are very soft and way overrated. Sals are going nowhere fast (or is it slow?)[/QUOTE

Jawnsky, you are outbummying bummy? This is all about who is the 3rd best team in D1. We should know soon enough.

Reactions: spartakos
Insane sequence of posts. Bummy now likes the Sals talent then says Concord has superior talent.
I hope Bummy is ok. He hinted that he will be out of circulation and I hope he is just taking another trip. city rankings have not been maintained, recent flip flop on the SALS....

Not saying it would chang the outcome but Patrick didn't play running back against Smyrna, would it have helped if he did? How would the game of been different if he had? If at all?
Symrna certainly the class yet the next 6 will all get better over next 6 weeks and perhaps one can make a challenge

Huge change to make in a 6 week period ,, not gonna happen. Can't replicate the Smyrna offense for practice purposes

Maybe the Sals would have eaten up more clock. Maybe a slight change to the final score. With the way Smyrna scores it would not have made much of a difference.

Last edited:
[
I hope Bummy is ok. He hinted that he will be out of circulation and I hope he is just taking another trip. city rankings have not been maintained, recent flip flop on the SALS....
Bummy regularly absents himself from the board. Many of us are grateful.

He previously explained he would be holding back on the City Rankings for a few weeks. Something about getting the crops to market I believe.

[
He previously explained he would be holding back on the City Rankings for a few weeks. Something about getting the crops to market I believe.

He's harvesting all the good will he has built up with Big S fans.....

@RR
GILF.... another priceless word for the posse to throw around while impressing the opposite sex...
haaaaaaa

Smh... Hope Sals and Smryna play again.... Next time Smryna beat them by 7 tds ... Please stop dreaming.... You guys is funny.... All These ifs... Keep dreaming....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT