ADVERTISEMENT

General Twitter Stuff

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
I will periodically throw out some twitter items to see if it spurs any comments. This will crossover to a couple of sports.
Here is an interesting one:

Mr. Buzby is on point.

Last edited:
I will periodically throw out some twitter items to see if it spurs any comments. This will crossover to a couple of sports.
Here is an interesting one:

Mr. Buzby is on point.
He is correct, but any changes DIAA makes will have to apply to every sport, not just basketball. That just happens to be the most high profile. There are ways to reduce the number of transfers. The question is, does DIAA have the stones to implement change?

Would DIAA follow Pennsylvania's lead and make transfers ineligible for postseason play? Or imitate other states that make transfers sit out for up to a year? The other thing to consider is how long it would take DIAA to come up with new rules. This is not an organization known for its speed.

Speaking of transfers, as far as I know, the DIAA has not yet had any waiver hearing for the upcoming season. That's a lot of sports and a lot of potential transfers. They meet next Thursday, but the agenda is not online yet. It needs to be posted by tomorrow.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT