ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Hamrick ????

Blow Up? just confused here are we talking about a high level D1 prospect here or a player who could get college paid for? Kid never struck me as a top D1 ACC or Big East conference player but maybe a Marist, UD or Coastal Carolina type player.. Does he have offers or D1 interest? Kid is not that big and doesn't strike me as the next Allen Iverson.. Great DE HS player yes but lets get real

Reactions: Dropping 3's
@ravensrooster2 yes he has interest from temple, penn state and some mid majors. He is a flat out athlete. He is at a prep school now where it's coaches in and out of there every day. He is in position to go big time. Y'all just don't want to give the kid no hope.

Reactions: handsdownmandown
@ravensrooster2 yes he has interest from temple, penn state and some mid majors. He is a flat out athlete. He is at a prep school now where it's coaches in and out of there every day. He is in position to go big time. Y'all just don't want to give the kid no hope.

lighten up dude and stop the woeisme stuff.. everyone here wants to see the kid succeed. all kids. I was just asking because I didn't know and I couldn't find any Rivals profile or anything on him... Its a subject for folks because they don't want to see this stuff to continue and are discussing ways to help prevent it for others..and to be honest I haven't seen him since his Soph year

Last edited:
Reactions: Lomcfly and dnell
Looks like this kid Lamar Hamrick is doing well and the team and coaching staff has him on the right path. Head coach from Hofstra was in to see him.

Geeesh...LoL. He has the talent to play at Hofstra for sure. I think this prep school route was good for him & if he gets another prep year next year we could be seeing him somewhere even bigger.

Truebasketballfan, We all know Lamar Hemrich is an outstanding athlete and has had many D1 coaches vying for his services. When u say Hofstra it's as if he has developed a new recruiting achievement position, he is a very talented kid and has had interest from many high major D1 programs. He already could walk onto most D1 campuses coming out of st. Georges with the right academics. Please give us the good news about the thing that has hurt him the most which is not him flying through the air doing what we all know he is capable of doing. The news I'm looking forward to is academic slam dunks, I want to hear he's focusing on his studies and receiving high marks in class. A positive report on this would be even greater news because this kid has a bright future and that was the only thing holding him back. Let this kid lay low for a little, he has not been gone long. Keep him off blogs and social media. Give him a chance to do well academically out of the spotlight, Its too early.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvm3 and Clinic
Truebasketballfan, We all know Lamar Hemrich is an outstanding athlete and has had many D1 coaches vying for his services. When u say Hofstra it's as if he has developed a new recruiting achievement position, he is a very talented kid and has had interest from many high major D1 programs. He already could walk onto most D1 campuses coming out of st. Georges with the right academics. Please give us the good news about the thing that has hurt him the most which is not him flying through the air doing what we all know he is capable of doing. The news I'm looking forward to is academic slam dunks, I want to hear he's focusing on his studies and receiving high marks in class. A positive report on this would be even greater news because this kid has a bright future and that was the only thing holding him back. Let this kid lay low for a little, he has not been gone long. Keep him off blogs and social media. Give him a chance to do well academically out of the spotlight, Its too early.

Spot on.

Truebasketballfan, U put it in public domain, we respond, u sensitive stay off blogs & social media, not for the emotional. St. Georges going to the state tourney as a high seat, I look forward to seeing those kids that have worked hard in the class room & on the court perform, stop stealing their show, they doing well. Congratulations to Rawls and the crue. Great job.

Last edited:
All of us have a responsibility to help where we can. Most kids are a product of there environment so sometimes a change is a good thing.

@MR BB
and you are a businessman?
get your head out of the sand !!

Mrbb is still a nut job but BDP with Scott larock was nice back in the day haha had the criminal minded album, picked it up at the tizers shop on loockerman st for those who go back that far lol

Mrbb is still a nut job but BDP with Scott larock was nice back in the day haha had the criminal minded album, picked it up at the tizers shop on loockerman st for those who go back that far lol
No doubt about Boogie Down Productions, know all about it son!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT