ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Jordan

Dr J was my favorite as a kid. I remember getting a Dr J rubber b-ball for Christmas it was my favorite gift I would dribble that ball on the back porch all day. I lived in Kansas I might add. My favorite poster was Chocalate Thunder Darryl Dawkins As a kid him shattering backboards was amazing. I enventiualy became a Kareem and Majic fan and followed the Lakers. Most of my friends were Celtic fans. Kansas City Kings were a joke no one followed them lol

My brother had the Chocolate Thunder poster

Reactions: Dropping 3's
After a couple of years on the Squires, Dr. J gets traded to the Nets. Cable TV was just starting in the East. HBO shows the Nets home games because Dr. J is such an attraction. I think that alone gave Dr. J exposure that made him a cult figure.

The Kings are still bad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...purs-to-the-lakers/ar-AAyHDxR?ocid=spartandhp

With James and Leonard the Lakers would be interesting...but who do they have that Pop would take for Leonard. He won't come cheap.....
Told you all Magic going show everyone what a superteam really is..lol.. Ball and kuzma and first rounnd pick for Leonard is plenty... Word is Melo just flew in Cali... Warriors run is about to be over... Magic is just getting started. . Even owner Jeani Buss tweeting slick messages... lol

Damn, what LBJ stays in Cleveland and gets PG and KL, get rid of Love,jR Smith and Kover, they would probably have to give up nance also.

hoops, you were correct in you earlier arguments.

Lebron is overrated. I think that like the Big O, Elgin, Jordan, Russell, Chamberlain, Shaq, Jerry West, Larry Bird, Magic, Walt Frazier, Earl Monroe, Kobe, Moses, Barkley and Hakeem are/were more important than him. Thanks for your leadership and guidance.

Next year, the Lakers won't get a sniff of Warriors and Rockets.

Reactions: 84rider
Well bumster that was one hell of a 180 on the hole LBJ argument. Since he’s not coming to Philly, I agree, he’s a overrated bum, haaaaaa, we’re better off without him.......lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT