ADVERTISEMENT

Mid season POY predictions?

Hard to say because nobody really stands out in a pack of really talented players. If I were putting a ballot together to choose from, I'd have to say it'd go like this:

Lauren Park
Stefanie Kulesza
Sasha Marvel
Aniah Patterson
Kayla Braxton-Young
Ber'Nyah Ward-Mayo

Reactions: SPARTAN00
Hard to say because nobody really stands out in a pack of really talented players. If I were putting a ballot together to choose from, I'd have to say it'd go like this:

Lauren Park
Stefanie Kulesza
Sasha Marvel
Aniah Patterson
Kayla Braxton-Young
Ber'Nyah Ward-Mayo

How about Dania Cannon from Cape or Janeira Scott from Woodbridge these 2 are 2 of the best players in the state. You need to see more down state teams!! Because in my opinion these 2 underclassmen can play with any of those girls on any ballot in our state.

How about Dania Cannon from Cape or Janeira Scott from Woodbridge these 2 are 2 of the best players in the state. You need to see more down state teams!! Because in my opinion these 2 underclassmen can play with any of those girls on any ballot in our state.

I’m sure they are good players but they aren’t as good as Conrad or Sanford’s top 3 players. No in state team can beat Conrad or Sanford.
1st team all state is a no brainer

Lauren Park-Lane
Julie Kulesza
Stephanie Kulesza
Bernya Mayo
Sasha Marvel or Kayla Braxton

2nd team
Kayla Braxton or Sasha Marvel
Olivia Tucker
Jenaya Whittlesley
Alison Kubeck
Best down state player?

Cannon no way player of the year.. She not a even the best on her team.. Them 2 freshmen Cape is better.. Watch Cape play St. E.. Mayo did what ever she wanted to do please..

Cannon no way player of the year.. She not a even the best on her team.. Them 2 freshmen Cape is better.. Watch Cape play St. E.. Mayo did what ever she wanted to do please..
Downstate4 thanks for the dialogue thats all I want, But you not going to act like some of our girls from downstate cant play or handle themselves with the upstate girls

Downstate4 thanks for the dialogue thats all I want, But you not going to act like some of our girls from downstate cant play or handle themselves with the upstate girls
I never said that.. You said Cannon.. I said no way.. Just speaking about 1 player you mention.. Several good players downstate..

I never said that.. You said Cannon.. I said no way.. Just speaking about 1 player you mention.. Several good players downstate..
But back to Cannon she makes Cape go and with out her in the 2 games I seen they struggle. She is the coach on the floor and with out her the other ball handlers cant do it yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT