ADVERTISEMENT

Mount - Appo predictions

BriggsBeall

moving up to Varsity
Dec 21, 2011
I'm going with Appo in this game. I see Mount leading early maybe at the half. Appo rallies in 2nd half to win by about 6.

Should be a good one.

M

Mount by 7... But if Cale decides he runs this State .... He should destroy Mount and win by 5 or better...
Jags are hungry and will win. 5-7 Seniors that contribute and average 3-4 double digit scorers. Appo point guard runs the show very well and Cale rises to the moment. Big kid from Appo is playing better too. Appo takes this one and control of Flight A.

This should be an interesting game with lots of headlines:
Cale vs Cramer
Flight A champs?
Former Appo coach at mount now lol- he will help game plan as he know the players strength and weakness
I like mount at home

Jags are hungry and will win. 5-7 Seniors that contribute and average 3-4 double digit scorers. Appo point guard runs the show very well and Cale rises to the moment. Big kid from Appo is playing better too. Appo takes this one and control of Flight A.
Is the big kid your talking about the same one who was ejected at Caravel? Get there early or buy your tickets online. Mount always cuts selling early.

This should be an interesting game with lots of headlines:
Cale vs Cramer
Flight A champs?
Former Appo coach at mount now lol- he will help game plan as he know the players strength and weakness
I like mount at home

Myles is a legit 4star recruit and the only one in the state. No one on Mount even comes close! The rest of the field from Appo matches well with Mount. Ad Myles and strong advantage to Appo, assuming Appo plays hard...

I'm going with Appo in this game. I see Mount leading early maybe at the half. Appo rallies in 2nd half to win by about 6.

Should be a good one.
Mount wins by 20. They play faster and harder. Cale can only do so much for a team.. Also we have their old coach. He came here for a reason..

Mount wins by 20. They play faster and harder. Cale can only do so much for a team.. Also we have their old coach. He came here for a reason..

Oh no! 20pts? I like SW but dont think he had a good feel for Appo when he had them! Dont think he is the differance maker. Still going with Appo no point prediction...

1. Mount wins by 20. They play faster and harder. Cale can only do so much for a team.. Also we have their old coach. He came here for a reason..
    20.. U got to be crazy.... He couldnt coach when he was at Appo.. I hope he tells Mount coaches everything because he knows nothing...

No suprise why some of theses young men struggle, just read what the supposed adults consistently reinforce on this board....it's the coach, it's the coach, it's the coach. It's a shame when that mentality carries over into school (it's the teacher), job (it's my boss) and life (it's never my fault) for these young men. Never the less they are accountable for their own actions.

No suprise why some of theses young men struggle, just read what the supposed adults consistently reinforce on this board....it's the coach, it's the coach, it's the coach. It's a shame when that mentality carries over into school (it's the teacher), job (it's my boss) and life (it's never my fault) for these young men. Never the less they are accountable for their own actions.
Good post.. But who wins between Mount vs Appo????

Mount way too good on the boards. Appo has little inside presence.

Mount no question best I've seen. They look like the team to beat.

Reactions: Patcomic
I don't if anyone at the game noticed, but Cramer from Mount had a dunk off a lob early in the first quarter.
It didn't generate much of a reaction from the crowd.

I don't if anyone at the game noticed, but Cramer from Mount had a dunk off a lob early in the first quarter.
It didn't generate much of a reaction from the crowd.
That was the appo fan section and cheerleaders in the background.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT