ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff bracket

delawarenole

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 29, 2002
Bracket come out yet?

I ran the numbers and some interesting things -

1 Sals and Cape may wind up on the same side of the bracket. Cape got little to no points from out of state opponents that while good had rough years.

2 Archmere maybe in a side with out Sals, Cape, Friends or Tatnall which will give them a high percent chance at making the championship (great team anyway)

3 Think that Milford and Concord both dont make it for St Andrew’s and DMA as the last two in.

Keep in mind mine maybe off - last year I had it perfect but flipped Friends and Appo sue to tie breaker but had the rest right.

Bracket come out yet?

I ran the numbers and some interesting things -

1 Sals and Cape may wind up on the same side of the bracket. Cape got little to no points from out of state opponents that while good had rough years.

2 Archmere maybe in a side with out Sals, Cape, Friends or Tatnall which will give them a high percent chance at making the championship (great team anyway)

3 Think that Milford and Concord both dont make it for St Andrew’s and DMA as the last two in.

Keep in mind mine maybe off - last year I had it perfect but flipped Friends and Appo sue to tie breaker but had the rest right.
Literally came out right after - had it all right except I had Carvel with an extra point without it was a 3 way tie that Cape won and put them on the lower half away from Sals which is good.

Cape having to go to Archmere in the quarters will be the best matchup pre-championship. Archmere hasn't beaten Cape since 2016 so that will be a a good one, and having it at home will help.

However, any team other than Cape in the championship will get beaten by minimum 12+. I am glad Sallies is on the other side of the bracket. Championship games are more fun when they are close.

I don’t see a single lower seed winning any opening round games.

Archmere v Cape will definitely be a matchup to watch.

I don’t see a single lower seed winning any opening round games.

Archmere v Cape will definitely be a matchup to watch.
Yeah looking at them its probably 1-8 in round 2.

Only ones remotely possible would be Charter over Middletown or St Marks vs Tattnall.

Middletown is overrated, best win came over Appo which lost their FOGO in the 1Q of that game a 1 goal win. They are susceptible but I would say less then %10 chance they lose here - probably in RD 2 against CR.

St Marks would be a BIG upset but its less about them its that I personally think that the entire Independent conference is a bit over rated this year. Still %5 chance it happens. The best OOC win for any team in the Independent this year is Caravel or St Marks - Tower Hill, Tatnall, Friends none played Sallies, Cape, CR, etc and all lost to Archmere with only TH hanging in there at all.

Its Sals vs Archmere/Cape winner.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT