ADVERTISEMENT

POY

Let me get this straight due to I'm new to Delaware POY. The POY is only good shooters? Not shooting, guard, defense, offence and just an all around good player? I been in DE for about four years and a college coach for twenty years and all I see is the great players are good shooters. You need more then that to get into a great college and advance to the next level... I seen all the games play at least once or several times upstate and downstate and all the talent I seen, y'all have a few players listed and they are JUST shooters. I see Matthews on here several times from Smyrna, great shooter but he has a lot of turnovers and don't like passing that ball around. Have anyone really looked at Bloodsworth with all the many talents he has.. Best guard in the state by far and can shoot when necessary but that's not his main focus, he passes the ball around, handle the team with much respect far as sharing the ball and taking care of his big fellas. BONES... Not!!! Why? All he can do is shoot when the opposite team allow him. No D...No offense... WHY? Don't know him personally but his game is not what everyone is putting him out to be. IMO

Let me get this straight due to I'm new to Delaware POY. The POY is only good shooters? Not shooting, guard, defense, offence and just an all around good player? I been in DE for about four years and a college coach for twenty years and all I see is the great players are good shooters. You need more then that to get into a great college and advance to the next level... I seen all the games play at least once or several times upstate and downstate and all the talent I seen, y'all have a few players listed and they are JUST shooters. I see Matthews on here several times from Smyrna, great shooter but he has a lot of turnovers and don't like passing that ball around. Have anyone really looked at Bloodsworth with all the many talents he has.. Best guard in the state by far and can shoot when necessary but that's not his main focus, he passes the ball around, handle the team with much respect far as sharing the ball and taking care of his big fellas. BONES... Not!!! Why? All he can do is shoot when the opposite team allow him. No D...No offense... WHY? Don't know him personally but his game is not what everyone is putting him out to be. IMO
Co MVP then Rickards and Robertson then... Based on what you saying.. Rebounding, Blocks, Scoring...

Reactions: DDBasketballCoach
I’m not even gonna comment on too much of that but let’s just say what I do agree w/ is Bloodsworth...I have said many times that he is the best point guard that I have seen & I’d probably vote him 2nd Team All State. He has a very high basketball IQ, can be a scorer but mostly facilitates & scores when he’s needed to & you won’t see him turn that rock over too often. If her were 6’0-6’2 he’d be a legit D1 point guard at the next level.

FYI...the POY isn’t who has the most potential at the next level it is more so what you did this high school basketball season. Myles Cale would have won it last year if it was based off of next level/college potential or recruitment.

Lol 20yr college coach my ass, you can barely put a sentence together, with all your experience, why don’t you tell us who should be POY. That will let us know who’s camp you are in smdh
It's all good. I know what team your on... I know great basketball players when I see them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT