ADVERTISEMENT

PRESEASON TOP 10?!

I saw CR the other night and they looked pretty good. Would think about them in top 10. I would probably have Mount in Top 5.

Reactions: 84rider
Any top top that doesnt include Salesianum should be discredited

also, Mount lost Cramer for the year

Was waiting for confirmation on this. Heard he tore his knee up in fall league. Unless Mount has another kid coming in, that makes that team mighty small and not as athletic.

Red Lion will be somewhere in the top 10. Probably would have made a run last year if it wasn't for injuries. Graduated no major players and got 2 strong transfers.

Red Lion will be somewhere in the top 10. Probably would have made a run last year if it wasn't for injuries. Graduated no major players and got 2 strong transfers.

I agree RL has a shot to be in the top 10. Define "run last year". Glad they made the tourney and played Milford tough but any run would have been short lived considering next up was Smyrna!

They probably would have had a better seed if it wasn't for the injuries which would have helped them come post season.

Could possibly see red lion in top 10 just don't think their athletic enough or have any player that can take over a game.

Cant see Sanford as a lock. Coaching and talent, but lack upperclassman leadership and experience as a team. A good example is Kentucky, great young players and coaching but they fall short in the tourney.
Will be fun year as no team can has a clear advantage. Except maybe Caravel as they had a great run last year at the Bob and did not lose players. Symrna less Zubi not same team, same for MP without KC. Cape, Sallies, Glasgow, will also compete. MP will struggle early but will be ok.
I dont know WB. Not sure who Howard and WP have.

Reactions: Hoopsdownstate2
1. Smyrna
2. Sanford (will cut down nets)
3. Caravel
4. St. Georges
5. Sussex Tech (Just wait and see)
6. Howard
7. Cape (was in top 5 until Barnes left)
8. Sallies
9. Mt. P
10. CR

"Da Bridge" (Woodbridge), W. Penn, Redlion, Lake Forest (Rumor has it a notable transfer landed) and Dover (very young guard heavy team) round out my top 15. !

Is Drungo-Sharpe still at Newark?

Sanford is too inexperienced? lol seriously? So them beating Smyrna last year at Slam Dunk means nothing? lol So they have the best player in the state and eventual top 10 in the country. They are my favorites to win.
Sanford is to young an inexperienced, great coaching and players they are a top 3 team but as of now i don't think they are better than smyrna and Caravel.

Reactions: truestatements1
1. Smyrna
2. Sanford (will cut down nets)
3. Caravel
4. St. Georges
5. Sussex Tech (Just wait and see)
6. Howard
7. Cape (was in top 5 until Barnes left)
8. Sallies
9. Mt. P
10. CR

"Da Bridge" (Woodbridge), W. Penn, Redlion, Lake Forest (Rumor has it a notable transfer landed) and Dover (very young guard heavy team) round out my top 15. !

Is Drungo-Sharpe still at Newark?

Nah, he graduated.

I'll give it a shot

1. Smyrna
2. Sanford
3. Caravel
4. Red Lion
5. Sallies
6.Cape
7. Glasgow
8. St George's
9. Mount
10. Howard

Reactions: hoopsupstate
I'll give it a shot

1. Smyrna
2. Sanford
3. Caravel
4. Red Lion
5. Sallies
6.Cape
7. Glasgow
8. St George's
9. Mount
10. Howard

How deep is Smyrna? I know of their top 3 players and they are good. What’s after that?

As I said earlier, saw CR play and they were very solid. I would be surprised if they aren’t at least top 10 maybe top 5.

Reactions: 84rider
1. St. Marks (debatably the most good looking team)
2. DAP
3. Sallies
4. DMA
5. Caravel
6. Smyrna
7. Brandywine
8. AI DuPont
9. Sanford
10. St. Georges

Last edited:
1-Smyrna
2-Caravel
3-MP
4-Sanford
5-Howard
6-Glasgow
7-st.georges
8-Sallies
9-Cape
10-Christiana ( I know ppl will ? this but just watch)

I’m just busting. I do think CR will be quite good and MP w Cramer may be a bit high.
Dont be that nice... That list is way out of order.. He need to start over and try again just for even putting Christiana in top 10... Lol

Reactions: jvm3
I’m just busting. I do think CR will be quite good and MP w Cramer may be a bit high.
Mount will be gd , I know they brought in a solid 10th grade guard to join Ali and they still have solid bigs. They will be able to play a different game without Cramer, hopefully Lisa takes advantage of what she has. CR is decent but from what I seen (summer/fall) they don’t have a dominant player. Freeman does get everything out of his team though

Dont be that nice... That list is way out of order.. He need to start over and try again just for even putting Christiana in top 10... Lol
They’ll be in the playoffs this year and they can beat anyone not in my top 10. Now coaching is there biggest problem but they will have a solid starting lineup that will be able to win games. I’m not a Christiana fan at all (Newark alumni) but I know a little about b-ball in Delaware

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT