ADVERTISEMENT

PRESEASON TOP 10?!

I agree sportstalk but i believe they have the depth to make up for the lack of athleticism in kelly. Ur right though, kelly's inability to jump over a newspaper may hurt them in the long run.
I do hear Kelly has been working on that 4-inch vert (similar to something else that's 4 inches and having to do with Sean Kelly) in the offseason now DMADADDY and is ready to make a huge impact on the court.

Reactions: Sp0rts Talk Joe
Yes sometimes hard to block out that childish noise, but without Cramer, I see the top 10 as this.
1. Sanford
2. Smyrna
3. Caravel
4. St.Georges
5. Cape
6. Woodbridge
7. Howard
8. Mount Pleasent
9. Sallies
10. CR

Sanford as too much talent for anyone to really contest with in Delaware. Would be shocked to see someone take them out this year.

It's a real shame. Been seeing it happen for years though, people taking advantage of a great site. Any predictions for this year?

Yes sometimes hard to block out that childish noise, but without Cramer, I see the top 10 as this.
1. Sanford
2. Smyrna
3. Caravel
4. St.Georges
5. Cape
6. Woodbridge
7. Howard
8. Mount Pleasent
9. Sallies
10. CR

Sanford as too much talent for anyone to really contest with in Delaware. Would be shocked to see someone take them out this year.
Yea for sure, I didn't agree with Sanford being listed at #3 at the top of the forum, they're incredibly talented. But don't be surprised if you see my hillers creep into the top 10 toward the end of the year. Gonna be hard to recover from the loss of Jake Falco but they have some real talent this year.

1. Sanford
2. Smyrna
3. Caravel
4. St.Georges
5. Cape
6. Woodbridge
7. Howard
8. Mount Pleasent
9. Sallies
10. CR

you're just as bad copying and pasting a previous post. Another obnoxious kid trying to be funny. Is anyone out there with some real #BoldPredictions ?

Reactions: UncleThomas43
you're just as bad copying and pasting a previous post. Another obnoxious kid trying to be funny. Is anyone out there with some real #BoldPredictions ?
Seriously??? check out your name pal. Im entitled to my opinions and with Davis and Nana and Perkins coming in, I just don't see anyone competing with that talent.

Seriously??? check out your name pal. Im entitled to my opinions and with Davis and Nana and Perkins coming in, I just don't see anyone competing with that talent.
We get it Cmanning you think your funny but ur obviously just another archmere kid trying to be funny. Why don't you try to be original for once. #imdonewiththeshenanigans

Any news about archmere standout kevin falkenstein i heard he might be transfering? Anyways that would be a huge blow to this squad, falk has tremendous length and can shoot the ball from anywhere on the court. His dribbling is years above everyone else.

We get it Cmanning you think your funny but ur obviously just another archmere kid trying to be funny. Why don't you try to be original for once. #imdonewiththeshenanigans
What did your buddy tell you try and make me look as low as one of you. I won't stoop to your level of jokes and name calling. #growup

Totally forgot about Archmere! Easily state championship contenders. Will be hard to rebuild with the loss of Andrew Pinto but I think Sean Kelly can fill those shoes. Word on the street Sean Kelly will fight anybody who gets in his way, don't be fooled by his weak structure. POY candidate for sure...

Reactions: hoopsupstate
Totally forgot about Archmere! Easily state championship contenders. Will be hard to rebuild with the loss of Andrew Pinto but I think Sean Kelly can fill those shoes. Word on the street Sean Kelly will fight anybody who gets in his way, don't be fooled by his weak structure. POY candidate for sure...
No i dont believe you're right, sean kelly has a history of not being able to fill things (if u get what im saying) he is just not a good performer

Anyone actually have some real opinions. Would love to discuss with some adults who actually care and pay attention to the state sports. (Which is what this site is for)

Anyone actually have some real opinions. Would love to discuss with some adults who actually care and pay attention to the state sports. (Which is what this site is for)
Thank you, these kids are poisoning this site anymore. Its honestly a shame, must be an absence of parental guidance. Lets talk about something serious like your wifes clitoris, whats up with that thing man?

Thank you, these kids are poisoning this site anymore. Its honestly a shame, must be an absence of parental guidance. Lets talk about something serious like your wifes clitoris, whats up with that thing man?
Haha So funny! Don't you have some homework or something to do? Unbelievable the things you kids are willing to put on the internet. Can't wait till a college or a job you're applying for sees that.

More importantly, what does Garnett leaving Smyrna do to their chances of winning it all this season. Losing the 7 footer and Garnett makes them small. Adding Bloodsworth from St Thomas Moore gives them a very good backcourt but who will crash the boards

More importantly, what does Garnett leaving Smyrna do to their chances of winning it all this season. Losing the 7 footer and Garnett makes them small. Adding Bloodsworth from St Thomas Moore gives them a very good backcourt but who will crash the boards
I think their size is what made them a threat last year. I don't see a repeat happening

I agree but they can still shoot lights out and get into the paint, don't underestimate the experience factor

Man someone get these kids parents. Totally uncalled for and just straight up cruel.
Bad part these kids wo
I agree but they can still shoot lights out and get into the paint, don't underestimate the experience factor
I agree... Smryna at Cape first game... Crazy how things switch around in 1 year.... Smryna owned paint .. Now face Rickards and Robinson from Cape without no bigs... Now Cape will crush them down low... But Smryna has 2 guards that can go.. Smryna will see alot of triangle and 2.. Man up 2 guards and zone back end... Prevent them from getting in the paint.. Intetesting how things plays out for Smryna. ...

Reactions: 84rider and jvm3
Heart and discipline will override talent any day the 2 things Sanford lack , far as Mt.goes they will be in the post season without Kramer in my opinion they have one of the best pg in the state with the absence of Kramer everybody will see tbh it’s really hard to pick the top ten because it’s really wide open with all these transfers and injuries this should make De basketball interesting

Heart and discipline will override talent any day the 2 things Sanford lack , far as Mt.goes they will be in the post season without Kramer in my opinion they have one of the best pg in the state with the absence of Kramer everybody will see tbh it’s really hard to pick the top ten because it’s really wide open with all these transfers and injuries this should make De basketball interesting
What happened to Kramer?

I think Newark Charter is going to be a challenge, but I never count out the Auks. They play some pretty solid fundamental basketball. If an athlete can emerge form the lineup I can see them making it at least to the second round. A lot better fundamentals being instilled up there, unlike down here in the Henlopen South. #andthatsthetruth
DMA will win the ship. Hardest schedule in the state will make them battle tested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT