ADVERTISEMENT

PRESEASON TOP 10?!

Lol when you finish convincing yourself about your top 10 then you can convince everyone else haha

Lol when you finish convincing yourself about your top 10 then you can convince everyone else haha
To be honest I could careless what rankings are, #1 it’s about the kids enjoying high school and having a chance to earn a scholarship #2 I don’t have a team that I want to win championship , I keep up de b-ball because I coached a lot of kids that are playing varsity basketball also most of them were friends with my son before he passed and still have relationships(Adult to youth , not b-ball) with these young men.

So your top ten list that you don’t care about was based more on your relationships with the kids, now I get it and I’m fine with that....It’s good to hear a prior coach keeping up with his players and wishing them the best.

So your top ten list that you don’t care about was based more on your relationships with the kids, now I get it and I’m fine with that....It’s good to hear a prior coach keeping up with his players and wishing them the best.
It was what I’ve seen , I don’t really know any kids on multiple teams on my list. I only can base it off what I’ve seen, not what the paper or these so called experts say. I personally believe most rankings are jokes too many ppl are biase. If my son was still alive I would say Howard should be #1 .
All I will say, if you got gd jump shooters and some kids that don’t mind rebounding and playing defense you will have chance to win a DE state championship

Reactions: 84rider
They’ll be in the playoffs this year and they can beat anyone not in my top 10. Now coaching is there biggest problem but they will have a solid starting lineup that will be able to win games. I’m not a Christiana fan at all (Newark alumni) but I know a little about b-ball in Delaware
Lol... Ok

Sanford wins this year. Stan has too much talent for delaware and his strategy of building toughness and confidence early against better teams out of state will only create a team far above the competition.

Reactions: jvm3
Sanford is good, however way to young, they will go far but i don't see them winning, i say its up to smyrna and caravel again.

Smyrna will be good, but they are small again now that the Zubster has left. Caravel needs more scoring from Alderman, Parker can't do it alone.

Heard a rumor smyrna has someone 6'8 dont know who he is but thats size, Parker will have plenty of help this year from Alderman, and the sophomore Earl.

Smyrna will be good, but they are small again now that the Zubster has left. Caravel needs more scoring from Alderman, Parker can't do it alone.
Slam Dunk To The Beach schedule came out.. Caravel and Smryna will be there.... Caravel vs Cape should be interesting. .. Smryna vs Howard... Time will tell who is who...

Sanford is good, however way to young, they will go far but i don't see them winning, i say its up to smyrna and caravel again.
They're strong at every position and playing a tough schedule early gives those young guys that much needed experience. Their coaching staff can rival any on the east coast, paired with the best player in the state, one the best young bigs (with a another good big as backup). And one of the best young guards in Hassan Perkins. When they picked him up that changed the balance. Smyrna would be my next pick if they kept the big. Without his presence they are just a bunch of guys firing 3s.

They're strong at every position and playing a tough schedule early gives those young guys that much needed experience. Their coaching staff can rival any on the east coast, paired with the best player in the state, one the best young bigs (with a another good big as backup). And one of the best young guards in Hassan Perkins. When they picked him up that changed the balance. Smyrna would be my next pick if they kept the big. Without his presence they are just a bunch of guys firing 3s.
Strong Schedule?? Only good in state team they play is sallies. A couple decent out of state games but I wouldn't say they have a strong schedule at all.

1-Smyrna
2-Caravel
3-MP
4-Sanford
5-Howard
6-Glasgow
7-st.georges
8-Sallies
9-Cape
10-Christiana ( I know ppl will ? this but just watch)
I know it's pre-season but Christiana just lost by 40 to Red Lion

They didn’t want to show other teams how good they are gonna be this year so they tanked lmao top 10

Reactions: jvm3
Bold-Strategy.jpg

Reactions: 84rider
Watch out for Archmere with star guard Drew savon returning from "injury". Real subpar conference other than Newark charter. have a real chance to sneak up in the rankings towards the end of the year. From what I'm hearing over at Claymont the auks stayed with the high powered offense of Episcopal for most of the game (all be it it was just a scrimmage). Front court could be dangerous with Kelly, Savon, Barksdale trifecta.

Last edited:
Watch out for Archmere with star guard Drew savon returning from "injury". Real subpar conference other than Newark charter. have a real chance to sneak up in the rankings towards the end of the year. From what I'm hearing over at Claymont the auks stayed with the high powered offense of Episcopal for most of the game (all be it it was just a scrimmage). Front court could be dangerous with Kelly, Savon, Barksdale trifecta.

Why did you put injury in quotes?

I really think Savon is a potential star. Real question is can he stay off the "juul" for the next couple months. We'll see I guess.

Reactions: UncleThomas43
I really think Savon is a potential star. Real question is can he stay off the "juul" for the next couple months. We'll see I guess.
Honestly, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but if you think Archmere is at all a contender this year you have lost your mind. I saw the Auks play last year and Kelly is one of the least athletic captains I have personally ever seen.

Honestly, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but if you think Archmere is at all a contender this year you have lost your mind. I saw the Auks play last year and Kelly is one of the least athletic captains I have personally ever seen.

I think Newark Charter is going to be a challenge, but I never count out the Auks. They play some pretty solid fundamental basketball. If an athlete can emerge form the lineup I can see them making it at least to the second round. A lot better fundamentals being instilled up there, unlike down here in the Henlopen South. #andthatsthetruth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT