ADVERTISEMENT

Sallies

UDFootballFan

Water boy
Nov 19, 2012
Did the almighty Sallies team really lose to St Georges? Interesting to see how much complaining will go on if Sallies doesnt make the playoffs

They always make the playoffs because of strength of schedule

Kinda tough when you lose your starting pitcher at this time of the year. I thought they had a good shot for the Triple Crown of Delaware H.S. sports. It has never been done to the best of my knowledge.

Sallies recruits so Im sure they have more then one starting pitcher.

Lets go public schools and kick their arse!!

Sallies should easily make the playoffs unless they lose to Sanford and IR. I figure one win gets them in.

Originally posted by UDFootballFan:

It's like I have a twin!

Originally posted by 8yaz:

Originally posted by UDFootballFan:

It's like I have a twin!
Is this a comeback by Bummy under a different name? I kind of miss the guy.

8 yaz...I will be your twin.

No, Im not Bummy [whoever that may be].

Im just a man who doesnt like Sallies at all.

as i said all year

hat trick for sallies

football,basketball n baseball

likiing them is not a facter

nor is spelling...
wink.r191677.gif

Good to see spirited discussions. I am unsure of how people form sporting allegiances in this country. Is it by school, territory or religion?

So, Yaz, does Sallies' loss help you to not think about the Sox losing 10 straight? Or do you need St. Mark's and CA to go down Tuesday too?

tough loss yesterday for a solid Salesianum team. Peden seemed to be very upset, he's grown up around that program with his dad and other friends being part of numerous teams throughout the years, as well as Coyle. He pitched well and should be happy with his efforts. Out of the six Sallies games I went to, #9 Dan Garner (cf) and #14 Chad Harbaugh (2b/ss) were the two players that stuck out in my mind, without them the team does not even make the tournament in my opinion. A lot of young players on the team so look for them to be good these next few seasons.

Originally posted by CountianJeff:
So, Yaz, does Sallies' loss help you to not think about the Sox losing 10 straight? Or do you need St. Mark's and CA to go down Tuesday too?
No, medication makes me not think about the 10 game losing streak. Salt in the wound today, Beckett throws a no-no against the Phillies. Beckett? Seriously?

I see that an Irish lad, Murphy, won the state golf tournament. As golf is am international sport why is there no chatter on this?

8 golf is definitely a sport and one of the toughest master, stop it

Originally posted by 84rider:
8 golf is definitely a sport and one of the toughest master, stop it
Any activity where you can drink while doing it, isn't a sport.
wink.r191677.gif

Looks like Erin created his "chatter." Dovetail is loves that trophy case at 18th and Broom....and Rider has been awakened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT