ADVERTISEMENT

Sat scores

ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
howard enters same side as HVT and strolls through their sideline. Early fireworks. Howard gets unsportsmanlike penalty to start the game

Last edited:
Crowd is sparce. Basically just parents smh. Not much going on but a lot of jawing

Last edited:
Howard punt returner dives on a punt on his own 1 Too make matters worse he runs his mouth and gets a half the distance to the goal unsportsmanlike. Both these teams are so undisciplined its hard to watch

Last edited:
Worst call i have seen in a while. HVT kid scores and is 3 yds deep in endzone and gets ball knocked out of hands into a Howard defender. He returns it to HVT 40. Hail Mary td Howard. Total bs. Is what it is HVT 14 Howard 6. 1 to go until half

Last edited:
HVT returns the ensuing kick off. But of course there is a flag on the play

Last edited:
Doesnt mAtter about refs HVT is clearly the better team. HVT scores in 4plays 22-6 HVT hAlf

34-6 HVT. Newark getting spanked again good lord how bad is Newark and why?

Last edited:
Hodgson's given Howard fits forever and today seems to be no different. Good thing for the Wildcats this is now a non-conference match-up and they'll get a point out of it.

Newark isn't what they used to be because kids have different options now (read: Vo-Tech and private).

The busing well has finally dried up after all these years too.

Gate Howard is not that good. Def not a playoff team IMO. Harley is small and quick and can run some but is not a QB and can't throw a lick and just watching he really didnt know what he was doing. I was there for 3 quarters and he threw it to the big kid#18 once He either shot putted out right away or held onto it until he got sacked. Not ragging on the kid as he was probably converted to qb. Is what it is Howard off the contenders list IMO

Howard's next three are McKean, Brandywine and Dickinson. I think they'll be okay. Four of their final five games though (St. Mark's, AI, Mount, Glasgow) could be anybody's guess, but I still think they win Flight B.

Howard's next three are McKean, Brandywine and Dickinson. I think they'll be okay. Four of their final five games though (St. Mark's, AI, Mount, Glasgow) could be anybody's guess, but I still think they win Flight B.

I dont think so they could lose 2 vs those first three you mentioned Howard is not good JMHO

Howard will have a real good chance to win a weak Flight B conference. Today's game is basically meaningless .

Howard will have a real good chance to win a weak Flight B conference. Today's game is basically meaningless .
Its not meaningless in my assessment of what I think they are IMO they are not a playoff team nor will win flight B and if they do then flight B is terrible Put it this way there is no way a flight B team will play at UD for the ship

Delmar (DE) 17, at Saint Mary's 35
Howard 42, at Mount Hebron 0
Westminster 28, at Linganore 50
DuVal 26, at Urbana 6
Saint Frances 27, at Don Bosco Prep (NJ) 0
McDonogh 14, at DeMatha 17

Starting to believe in CR as a playoff team this year.

Dover lost their QB
Cape has no direction
Sussex Tech looks mighty average
Central's 2-0, but who knows with them?
Can Smyrna rebound?

Flight A is just Middletown, Penn and everybody else

Sallies will get a spot, so that leaves room for CR to be a 4th seed in D1.

Starting to believe in CR as a playoff team this year.

Dover lost their QB
Cape has no direction
Sussex Tech looks mighty average
Central's 2-0, but who knows with them?
Can Smyrna rebound?

Flight A is just Middletown, Penn and everybody else

Sallies will get a spot, so that leaves room for CR to be a 4th seed in D1.

Dover QB played this week but didn't make a difference just saying

302 usually does great work, technology can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

Mount throttled Dickinson 42-0, Green Knights have a shot in Flight B as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT