ADVERTISEMENT

Sat scores

Christiana's just biding its time until the Glasgow merger. Sad because they used to be pretty good in just about everything.

Dickinson might pick up another two or three wins, but if not, at least they beat Delcastle to start.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Christiana's just biding its time until the Glasgow merger. Sad because they used to be pretty good in just about everything.

Dickinson might pick up another two or three wins, but if not, at least they beat Delcastle to start.

It is sad everyday to and from work I drive by CHS on Salem Church rd CHS looks so desolate and down,, I know its better than that but its what it looks like by a passer by

Esaias Guthrie 47 pass from Drew Fry, Middletown 22, William Penn 0 halftime

no update on Tatnall V LF yet sorry mmorris

Stefon Woodruff of @St_GeorgesTHS with 2 sacks, the second forces a fumble... CR's Alex Kemp 13 yard TD catch. Wesley 33, TCNJ 0. 10:01

I thought Woodruff was going to UD? What gives?

Friends up 35-0 at half Gotta love that cushy schedule Friends will go 10-0 and lose in the playoffs again

Last edited:
lo,its not like was 90 and humid wtf it was mild today Penn just not as good as MT point blank end of story it could be 100 out or -25 the story would still end the same

Reactions: Bucsnot
If William Penn was who everyone thought was going to not knock Middletown they were sadly mistaken. That was not a good Penn team. Unorganized and very sloppy.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Cant stand the qb running to the sideline to get the play CA does the same thing it drives me nuts,,, But Penn is running some kind of pistol double wing thing which requires fast execution but their plays are slow developing No good no good at all

Largest school in the state... sad thing is that it will get worse before they make the right decision.

Not sure High School football is what it use to be.So welcome to the change. Wasn't like at one time Dover, and Wm Penn were like the best. Might of been a dream

Friends up 35-0 at half Gotta love that cushy schedule Friends will go 10-0 and lose in the playoffs again
Rockchalk that's very misleading statement. Yes they could go 10-0 and make playoffs. And yes they lost in the playoffs last year but it was in the championship.

It's like me saying in 2009/2010 Red Lion Christian Academy is a great school helping out the community and everyone is a hater.

Come on man!

Rockchalk that's very misleading statement. Yes they could go 10-0 and make playoffs. And yes they lost in the playoffs last year but it was in the championship.

It's like me saying in 2009/2010 Red Lion Christian Academy is a great school helping out the community and everyone is a hater.

Come on man!

Great analogy, you know apples & oranges, shit like that

Happy for Coach Candy at CR. The Henlopen conference is still Smyrna's playground.

As long as Coach Tatt is at the helm Friends will rule the silk panty league. It's been a few decades but he led Friends to a D 2 title.

They can do it again.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT