ADVERTISEMENT

Sat scores

Took my grandson to seek Archmere-Conrad game. Auks won 21-7. I like Archmere's Oline...their Oline is probably better than the slowskys.

My advice stay on it

Rockchalk that's very misleading statement. Yes they could go 10-0 and make playoffs. And yes they lost in the playoffs last year but it was in the championship.

It's like me saying in 2009/2010 Red Lion Christian Academy is a great school helping out the community and everyone is a hater.

Come on man!

LOL whatever clown mightymouse shows up to take another red lion zing,, welcome back mighty mouth

Go Quakers! Bad ass lacrosse team last year. They were undefeated in the state last year right up to the championship game. Their only loss

for those that don't know what the hell a Auk is .. its a damn penguin who wants to be a bird that cant fly lol

Gazza-marina-Hornoya_MRavasini_IMG_6620.jpg

Reactions: delawarenole
Happy for Coach Candy at CR. The Henlopen conference is still Smyrna's playground.

As long as Coach Tatt is at the helm Friends will rule the silk panty league. It's been a few decades but he led Friends to a D 2 title.

They can do it again.

Sadly this could be true..D2 is weaker than circus lemonade

Sadly this could be true..D2 is weaker than circus lemonade

RR... Is D2 weak or is the landscape changing? Don't really think you can say now that different teams are winning the division is weak.

Here is a question if D2 is weak how weak is D1 given that D2 is 10-3 against D1 so far this season?

Reactions: onejeron
For th sake of the kids getting coached I would hope that it is just more parity with kids choosing to attend different schools. The DMAs and Conrads for example.

RR you seem to be knowledgeable about Md. whole would delaware schools do against MD 1&2A

Depends there are a lot more schools. You talking about the better teams in those divisions or as a whole. Like anywhere you have your haves and have nots. For example 1A Fort Hill would prabably beat any team in DE but 1A North East would lose to most teams in DE

We did have 3 Baltimore publics come in here and rather easily took out Caravel, Penn and Smyrna

Last edited:
Raven's correct about the classifications in Maryland (I worked there as a sports writer for a few years) - you can have a school with a 4A enrollment that's absolutely terrible and a school with a 1A/2A enrollment that could dominate here in DE. It's really interesting to witness up close.

I know there are some really good teams in the smaller school for various reasons that would be able to compete with some bigger schools and there are some bigger schools that can't compete with smaller schools. Delaware in itself has had that with the Hodgson and St. George's of the last 2-5 years and Charter, Poly, Delcastle and now Newark. That happens everywhere. I was more so talking about middle of the road teams. Howard, Millford, Woodbridge, Friends in MD 1A. St. G's, Hodgson, Concord, Middletown in MD 2A,

all those teams would do well with the middle of the pack 1a and 2a in Md IMO.. Especially if we are talking Baltimore County,Harford and Cecil County.. Once you get out towards Montgomery, Frederick and PG counties it gets much tougher

RR... Is D2 weak or is the landscape changing? Don't really think you can say now that different teams are winning the division is weak.

Here is a question if D2 is weak how weak is D1 given that D2 is 10-3 against D1 so far this season?

FACTS!!!!

LOL whatever clown mightymouse shows up to take another red lion zing,, welcome back mighty mouth
I can't believe you actually responded to me. I feel honored. Even though I am just messing. You are knowledgable about HS sports just think some of your opinions are not as factual as you think they are. But hey even I'm wrong sometimes.

I can't believe you actually responded to me. I feel honored. Even though I am just messing. You are knowledgable about HS sports just think some of your opinions are not as factual as you think they are. But hey even I'm wrong sometimes.

Thats why they are "opinons" just saying.. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT