ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

doesnt look like Bam is playing.. Concord 3 and out.. Penn drops easy pick six Penn ball.. this is looking like a Defensive battle

as I say that Gaynor totes a 52 yrd TD run.. 7-0 Penn.. Raiders could be in trouble in this one.. Penn run D is too good they will have make some passes

as a side not Penn moved their QB Burton to defense for recruiting purposes.. Gildersleeve is the QB,, Gildersleeve looks like a real QB Penn is a different team offensively

Concord. How do you say "One Dimensional".
exactly how you said it.. Wing T can be effective but its not about the backs its about the line. You have to block it correctly.Concord does't.. they run Wing T plays but don't block them correctly..You can get away with it if your athletes are superior than your opponent but against like opponents you lose

Reactions: Chesdel
Edwards on the Sally counter for 42 yrd TD.. Concord fooled badly .. Same old Concord.. Bam or no Bam -14-0 Penn early 2nd

football follies... Concord gets a run to the 1 and lines up to ground it it but the snap gets past the qb and RB gets on it.. BUT Concord got a time out before the snap. CC goes in next play 14-7 half

Quality of football is awful. Not sure how to describe the last few minutes of Concord vs Wm Penn

These are top 5 teams????

Just curious,, why do offensive coaches think they need to fool the D or play a chess game and call different plays all the time. If you run a play and execute it well why not keep calling it until the D adjusts to stop it then change up? This game is about execution not chess moves IMO

Reactions: Jawnsky
I will say this. If Penn stacks nine in the box against the Sals , they will pay. Gwynn is a very good QB in a run first offense who has thrown several TD passes this season.

dovetail, we agree.

As a varsity back up and JV call up Gwynn three TD passes in Championship game last year. He has some skills.
I am looking forward to the Marvin Dooley / BDN encounter next weekend.

Why do the DE refs look like they take Geritol? Old and fat it is crazy..not really think ankle fat and hogs by pot belly dudes I am old and fat but not a ref lol

Concord just way to predictable.. Concord is stepping up on D D gonna have to score to win this

Concord coaches are dipshits,, blame the refs all you want but you choked...run your D1 225 lb up the middle three straight times don't run laterally ,, and god forbid don't run the soph back up QB on a sneak the last play ,, put the game in Avery's hand

Last edited:
Why do the DE refs look like they take Geritol? Old and fat it is crazy..not really think ankle fat and hogs by pot belly dudes I am old and fat but not a ref lol
Like anything else, few new recruits every year. Many that do come in are already in their forties because they waited until after their kids have graduated. The list goes on. And in all honesty some hang on to long. I wasn't satisfied with my appearance or performance after returning from my surgery in 14', so I left on my terms. If not you could easily have been talking about me. (except I'm from downstate)_

Like anything else, few new recruits every year. Many that do come in are already in their forties because they waited until after their kids have graduated. The list goes on. And in all honesty some hang on to long. I wasn't satisfied with my appearance or performance after returning from my surgery in 14', so I left on my terms. If not you could easily have been talking about me. (except I'm from downstate)_
my point was more about why anyone would want to do the job and take the abuse in todays day and age. the old timers do and I respect that but there is no young bloods willing.. I would be a good ref I think but it just isnt worth it.. no respect for authority anymore,. Unfortunately being a police is going down the same road ,,

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Concord is VERY lucky they have Charter and Delcastle the next two weeks because that Middletown season finale is no longer about the Flight A title, it's about their playoff lives, especially if Cape keeps winning.
7-3 gets them in no matter what Cape does. My opinion, not fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT