ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

I would say middletowns defense is pretty legit.

Gave up 24 to sallies and
Zero to all othe games

Let's break down sallies game..
Two big pass plays and a 1st and goal from 5... Off a ridiculous fake punt
Sallies had one drive that
Consisted of a field goal

So you haven't seen any offense punish that defense including pen or sallies.

I would say middletowns defense is pretty legit.

Gave up 24 to sallies and
Zero to all othe games

Let's break down sallies game..
Two big pass plays and a 1st and goal from 5... Off a ridiculous fake punt
Sallies had one drive that
Consisted of a field goal

So you haven't seen any offense punish that defense including pen or sallies.
Not impressed with Penn or Sallies ... Talking about defending Smryna.... And gamę plan... Never said Middletown wasnt legit.. Cape and Central right There easily... Hold Smryna to 6 at halftime.. You definely a top 3 defense ot team in State...

I don't know if Penn or Sallies beats Cape or Central honestly. It'll be good games your acting like it would be blow out games.

Brown and Vass are out for Smyrna not Knight. Central needs to do something on offense soon. It'll be tough to hold the eagles to 0 points.

I'm not sure sallies would beat penn with how penn is playing. It could be an interesting game between those two.

Cape beat Central, so i would like to see that game against Smyrna. If it's in Smyrna I'll be sure to make it. Not worth the trip down to cape though.

Brown got hurt last week, but no offense to the kid as I don't follow the team as close as most but what position is Vass?

Up data
I'm not sure sallies would beat penn with how penn is playing. It could be an interesting game between those two.

Cape beat Central, so i would like to see that game against Smyrna. If it's in Smyrna I'll be sure to make it. Not worth the trip down to cape though.
Its at Cape....

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
I'm going to agree to one of the previous posters.

I'm not comfortable with 6-0 lead this late if central plans on beating Smyrna. Smyrna has struggled this entire game but I don't see central shutting them out. Another score will help them for sure

Reactions: dovetail
Henderson is taking some hits. Tough kid for sure. If Central does shut out Smyrna that is huge for them. But I do believe this is the first time has trailed right?

I'm going to agree to one of the previous posters.

I'm not comfortable with 6-0 lead this late if central plans on beating Smyrna. Smyrna has struggled this entire game but I don't see central shutting them out. Another score will help them for sure
might not ...
Henderson is taking some hits. Tough kid for sure. If Central does shut out Smyrna that is huge for them. But I do believe this is the first time has trailed right?
Smh... And they havent seen Cape yet... Think he taking a beating now...

Central has always been a tough hitting team this year they have some talent. Cape is just as tough maybe even tougher. Definitely two of the best defenses in the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT