ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

it was more than just the wind. The wind was a factor - but the scheme was good. Every coach in the state of Delaware is scrambling to get their hands on that game film to see how they shut them out for 40 mins.

Scheme was good but the missed tackles, dropped passes and fumbles were on smyrna and I feel like they were their own worst enemy yesterday. Props to Sussex for staying in a game most thought would be over before halftime, but smyrna kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Oh and the penalties. I do feel like some refs have it out for smyrna because the fans yell and complain like asses all game, myself included, but outside of the abundance of bad calls there are even more that are 100% on smyrna. I blame the coaches for not nipping it in the bud long ago. I have never in my life seen a team get so many stupid undisciplined penalties in my life. Their offense is nice but giving away 100 yards a game in penalties catches up to you at some point.

Scheme was good but the missed tackles, dropped passes and fumbles were on smyrna and I feel like they were their own worst enemy yesterday. Props to Sussex for staying in a game most thought would be over before halftime, but smyrna kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Oh and the penalties. I do feel like some refs have it out for smyrna because the fans yell and complain like asses all game, myself included, but outside of the abundance of bad calls there are even more that are 100% on smyrna. I blame the coaches for not nipping it in the bud long ago. I have never in my life seen a team get so many stupid undisciplined penalties in my life. Their offense is nice but giving away 100 yards a game in penalties catches up to you at some point.

I know it is always easy to say a team just 'didnt play well' - but often you have to give credit to the other team. according to media reports - penalties yesterday were 9 for smyrna and 6 for central. 3 turnovers (leading to 0 pts) by smyrna and 2 turnovers (leading to 0 pts) by central.

I believe yesterdays game was about one team having a great gameplan and executing it, to dismiss it as just a 'bad day' would be foolish.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
I know it is always easy to say a team just 'didnt play well' - but often you have to give credit to the other team. according to media reports - penalties yesterday were 9 for smyrna and 6 for central. 3 turnovers (leading to 0 pts) by smyrna and 2 turnovers (leading to 0 pts) by central.

I believe yesterdays game was about one team having a great gameplan and executing it, to dismiss it as just a 'bad day' would be foolish.

I didn't say just a bad day, if you read it I said they came with a good scheme and played well but my opinion was smyrna did more to hurt themselves than anything else. And my penalties comment is more about the entire year and not just last game.

You should be proud of your team because they played well but sorry to tell you smyrna tried to beat themselves

RR- your fat ass is such a smyrna hater. You like any comment that suggests smyrna isn't as good as people think. If they lose at all you're going to think you're the smartest guy in the world for taking the field over smyrna

I didn't say just a bad day, if you read it I said they came with a good scheme and played well but my opinion was smyrna did more to hurt themselves than anything else. And my penalties comment is more about the entire year and not just last game.

You should be proud of your team because they played well but sorry to tell you smyrna tried to beat themselves
did Smyrna try to beat themselves? How do you know did they tell you this directly? did they come to you and say hey Pickle F'er we are bored of winning so we tried to give Central the game but that is how good we are we can give a game away and still win..

did Smyrna try to beat themselves? How do you know did they tell you this directly? did they come to you and say hey Pickle F'er we are bored of winning so we tried to give Central the game but that is how good we are we can give a game away and still win..

You're fat

RR- your fat ass is such a smyrna hater. You like any comment that suggests smyrna isn't as good as people think. If they lose at all you're going to think you're the smartest guy in the world for taking the field over smyrna
your a moron ,,,, I was the guy leading the Smyrna charge last year and I am a Coach Marks fan.. if you read anything on here you would know that.. I have nothing against Smyrna what so ever and actually like them ,,, You reading into my likes is funny.. MY likes are directed at anyone who attacks you because you sir are a dipshit.. It has nothing to do with Smyrna.. Its your dumb ass

Reactions: UDelaware5138
Central had a great game plan... Pound the ball with backs and slow the game down.. But running backs not that big.. They wore down.... Couldnt get first downs seal the deal...

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT