ADVERTISEMENT

Smyrna folks?

ravensrooster2

Top 100 Prospect
Jun 30, 2010
Anyone know if Smyrna has a line on an opponent for week 3?

Only schools in Maryland still showing open that week are Annapolis Area Christian, Mt Carmel and Landon.. 3 duds but of those 3 Landon would be the best get by far IMHO

Last edited:
lol go for it!! ... I know your kidding but there is actually a scenario where that could happen..SFA is scheduled to play Calvert Hall that week but there are rumors some of the MIAA teams may boycott playing SFA and Calvert Hall is one of them rumored. A Smyrna coach did ask me and I gave them Calvert Halls HC cell number so there could be something brewing lol but I doubt much comes out of it

Last edited:
lol go for it!! ... I know your kidding but there is actually a scenario where that could happen..SFA is scheduled to play Calvert Hall that week but there are rumors some of the MIAA teams may boycott playing SFA and Calvert Hall is one of them rumored. A Smyrna coach did ask me and I gave them Calvert Halls HC cell number so there could be something brewing lol but I doubt much comes out of it
Smyrna will host Irvington(NJ) that week....Danny at 1stStateSports

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Middle of the pack program with three coaches in past three years. Better than an open date IMO.

Middle of the pack program? Is that middle of the pack compared to the Paramus Catholics and don boscos? Or an easy win for Smyrna?

I was rather looking forward to a Leddie brown homecoming game.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Speak of the devil. How's LB4-school looking at St Frances? Will he be the top RB on that team? Will he play both ways?

He DOUBT that him or anyone on that team will be going "both ways."
They are loaded beyond belief. They make ECA look like a D2 school.........

Randy Fields played both ways last year. I believe he is the only one and not sure if he will this year kind of doubt it.

Ima go out on a limb and say that 80% of the starters will go D1 (and that's on the thin part of the "limb"......lol)

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT