ADVERTISEMENT

St.Es at Ursuline.

big-picture

Tackles too high
Jan 13, 2017
Got a chance to see 2 of my most watched teams tonight..Both teams seemed a bit tentitive the first quarter after that the game flowed pretty well. I believe Ursuline has too many weapons for ANY team in Delaware. They throw so much at their opponents and every game is different with the same outcome. A lot a people might not like this but I believe St.E coaches do a heck of a good job, I've been watching them and I've seen progress in their player development over the years. The real difference I see between the two teams is player talent. So with that being said Ursuline for the 3peat!

I believe Ursuline has too many weapons for ANY team in Delaware. They throw so much at their opponents and every game is different with the same outcome. ... So with that being said Ursuline for the 3peat!
You should try to get out to Ursuline on Thursday to see Sanford. I don't know if you've seen the Warriors, but they have multiple weapons this season and are not relying on one player like they have the last few seasons. They are very young but highly talented. Should be a barnburner and in my view a preview of the state championship game.

You should try to get out to Ursuline on Thursday to see Sanford. I don't know if you've seen the Warriors, but they have multiple weapons this season and are not relying on one player like they have the last few seasons. They are very young but highly talented. Should be a barnburner and in my view a preview of the state championship game.
No St.Es game so I will be there,haven't seen Sanford much, but some say their 2 big girls are the best in Delaware.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT