ADVERTISEMENT

State Dual Predictions

Looks like Delmar is not out of the picture with their win last night over Lake. They have Caravel, Conrad, and Wilm Christian left.

Last edited:
Looks like Delmar is not out of the picture with their win tonight over Lake yesterday. They have Caravel, Conrad, and Wilm Christian left.
Delmars loss to Hodgson pretty much makes caravel a must win for them to get in.

Buddy of mine just posted CR beat Sallies 41-20. So, Poly has fared little more than 30 points better against common opponents with Sallies. Sallies has that higher tournament finish. Will be interesting to see what the committee decides holds more weight. Also, if they consider it even, do they really want five Henlopen North teams in?

Caravel 54 Delmar 15

one of Delmar's wrestlers got win 100 vs Conrad meant to get his name but didnt

Whats the committee supposed to make of Sanford? best I can figure they are 4-3 in duals or 3-4.. instate they beat Friends 57-24 lost to Cape 42-21 and beat IR 57-24

best info I could find on the OOS duals

Sanford School (DE) vs. Pocono Mountain West (no score posted)
Malvern Prep 62, Sanford School (DE) 6
Western Wayne 36, Sanford School (DE) 30
Sanford School (DE) 49, Hanover Area 28

Is it slam dunk they get in? if so where to seed them?

@weaverock . I think St George match with Milford would be a good match but Milford gets to many bonus wins. Don't think we can count out Sanford though. Looks like they can move kids around to almost make a full line up.

damn it sparty.. this is worthless without pics of Ginger and Mary Anne..which begs for the poll.. Ginger or Mary Anne... I am Ginger all the way

Reactions: spartakos
maxresdefault.jpg

GINGER-OR-MARY-ANN.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT