ADVERTISEMENT

That chip gonna be hard to get to....

Watch 5 different teams play Smryna.. Noticed none of them trap Mathews in half court set and force the ball out of his hands ... WB full court press work.. Though...

Great observation....very true. Garnett and the 7footer both controlling the glass gives Smyrna the extra possessions they need to pull these games out. If Woodbridge can find some way to limit that (EASIER SAID THEN DONE) it will give them the better chance.

Great observation....very true. Garnett and the 7footer both controlling the glass gives Smyrna the extra possessions they need to pull these games out. If Woodbridge can find some way to limit that (EASIER SAID THEN DONE) it will give them the better chance.
WB coach got to change looks on defense up in half court set.. He allowed Mathews get to rim way too much without adjusting defense..

Reactions: onejeron
Fullcourt press ... Then Into 1-3-1 half court trap.. Got to show Smryna different looks .. To get them thinking a little and 3 -2 zone.. With thé Corbins in back fight for rebounds

Why does everyone have St. Thomas Moore in the final four... without Revelle and Scott I have them losing to St. Marks

Why do so many people think Sanford going to the final 4? I know it's hard not to love Connor Rufo's huge arms, nice hair, and deep voice and stan waterman's will to win and warm smile but they simply don't have what it takes, I think st. E's can beat them.
No faith in St. E.... Tourney time.. Stan will have Sanford at a whole Another level ...

In PA or NJ, we could hand chip over to Mt. Pleasant. In Delaware u cannot fart on the court without foul being call so tough physical D not an option. Advantage, Sanford, sallies, etc. Disadvantage Glasgow, Mt. Pleasant, St. George's. Athletic talented teams have tone it down to adjust to officiating. Stan is a master a exploiting this to his advantage.

In PA or NJ, we could hand chip over to Mt. Pleasant. In Delaware u cannot fart on the court without foul being call so tough physical D not an option. Advantage, Sanford, sallies, etc. Disadvantage Glasgow, Mt. Pleasant, St. George's. Athletic talented teams have tone it down to adjust to officiating. Stan is a master a exploiting this to his advantage.
100% correct..

Mount w/o Buckus Smyrna w/o the PG are very beatable I could see ST George winning that side of the bracket

That's a bit contradictory, the teams that are not as athletic will be more physical. I don't consider Mount a physical team. So that facet of officiating should not affect games outcome.
I agree Mounts opponents will slow the game down to limit the transition advantage.

That's a bit contradictory, the teams that are not as athletic will be more physical. I don't consider Mount a physical team. So that facet of officiating should not affect games outcome.
I agree Mounts opponents will slow the game down to limit the transition advantage.
Mount not physical??? Have u seen them play

Watch 5 different teams play Smryna.. Noticed none of them trap Mathews in half court set and force the ball out of his hands ... WB full court press work.. Though...
Actually WB did not force a single turnover in the backcourt last night. Smyrna handled the pressure well, but still give WB credit for keeping the pressure on the whole game. Matthews had to give up the ball more than Smyrna would have liked. They don't have another true point guard to go to.

Final Four:
Mount vs Smyrna
St.Thomas More vs Sanford

I am with you on this. Think Smyrna is dancing in the streets with their path to the semis. Think Mount has the toughest path. Wish they would stagger times for the 2nd round. Would not mind seeing St E's game then jumping over to see Newark or Sallies game.

If they get by St marks no way they get by Newark. Who do they have again to carry them to the final four? They appear to be 5 deep without Revelle. Newark second unit might beat them led by younger Turner lol
There you go living in your fairy-tale again.. Lol.. Second unit... Smh..

Fullcourt press ... Then Into 1-3-1 half court trap.. Got to show Smryna different looks .. To get them thinking a little and 3 -2 zone.. With thé Corbins in back fight for rebounds

And what you're saying my friend definitely can work because it would get them out of their comfort zone of what they're used to seeing.

No way St.Marks beats St.Thomas Moore. Mainly because scoring 20 and trying to stop that offense won't work. As much as I love seeing upsets don't see it happening there.

No way St.Marks beats St.Thomas Moore. Mainly because scoring 20 and trying to stop that offense won't work. As much as I love seeing upsets don't see it happening there.
That slow me down ball wont work this time around... People dont realize they have a coach that can coach.. He has film Now... Good Luck St. Marks

I think you are probably correct. St. Mark's will be a tough out for almost anyone.
Yea if they was home.. Wont beat a well prepared ST. Thomas Moore on the road.. They aint C.R or Milford.
Who ST.Marks barely beat. Moore on whole other level... Time will tell... This aint 1970's.. Hołd the ball.. Just to stay in gamę... Had a shot clock wouldnt have a shot.

St Mark's style of play and scheduling gets them into the tourney, but that's where it falls apart.

St Mark's style of play and scheduling gets them into the tourney, but that's where it falls apart.
Yea but got to give them some Credit. Beat C.R and Milford... And lost by 2 at Sallies that they had a chance to win.. They are a solid team.... But really in thé middle of the pack team..

Reactions: ShowTalent40
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT