ADVERTISEMENT

That chip gonna be hard to get to....

Think DIAA did a Politic move with Sallies and WB.. WB should be 3 if you going by piont system.. Guess they doing own thing this year...

Reactions: 84rider
Think DIAA did a Politic move with Sallies and WB.. WB should be 3 if you going by piont system.. Guess they doing own thing this year...

Man you sound like one angry dude looking to stir the pot up any time possible...LoL. The seedings are correct from what I can see cut & dry but it's always gonna be some that don't like their placement. Woodbridge may like their current bracket better being able to dodge 2nd Round w/ possibly Hodgson & quarterfinals matchup w/ Sanford like it looks down in Sallies' bracket.

Teams got to manage fouls & play the refs as well as their opponents. That means good passing lane defense, keep hands of opponents, box out every possesion not only to rebound but to ensure your teammates don't pick up a bunch of unnecessary loose ball fouls. Lastly teams gotta move your feet on D, take charges and remember u cannot bump people anymore on screens or cutting through passing lanes so make adjustments. It's anybodies championship this year but I think it will come down to the team that can best execute fundamentally to overcome the quick whistle.

Man you sound like one angry dude looking to stir the pot up any time possible...LoL. The seedings are correct from what I can see cut & dry but it's always gonna be some that don't like their placement. Woodbridge may like their current bracket better being able to dodge 2nd Round w/ possibly Hodgson & quarterfinals matchup w/ Sanford like it looks down in Sallies' bracket.
lol iam not Mad.. Just quoted WB fans

Teams got to manage fouls & play the refs as well as their opponents. That means good passing lane defense, keep hands of opponents, box out every possesion not only to rebound but to ensure your teammates don't pick up a bunch of unnecessary loose ball fouls. Lastly teams gotta move your feet on D, take charges and remember u cannot bump people anymore on screens or cutting through passing lanes so make adjustments. It's anybodies championship this year but I think it will come down to the team that can best execute fundamentally to overcome the quick whistle.
Sum it up just play a zone...lol

lol iam not Mad.. Just quoted WB fans

Oh really...Idk man besides Smyrna their bracket doesn't look too bad compared to the others. Not to mention win or lose tonight they will get a dose of Smyrna & maybe know what to expect if they get a rematch in the quarterfinals. In that other bracket down bottom where Sallies at you got Sanford, Hodgson & St. E's to get to the Final 4.

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
Oh really...Idk man besides Smyrna their bracket doesn't look too bad compared to the others. Not to mention win or lose tonight they will get a dose of Smyrna & maybe know what to expect if they get a rematch in the quarterfinals. In that other bracket down bottom where Sallies at you got Sanford, Hodgson & St. E's to get to the Final 4.
Its all about matchups.. WB dont matchup with Smryna size.... Sanford should get to thé final 4... Great draw for them...

My final four is the Salesianum sals (do they have a logo?), mount and Smyrna, and I like woodbridge too. I know I'm going out on a huge limb with those predictions considering the rankings and everything but usually pretty right about stuff like this. Only guy I know who said the cavs were gonna win the chip in 7, everyone said 6!

They may not have the size but I think with some adjustments they can beat them with their style of play.
Watch 5 different teams play Smryna.. Noticed none of them trap Mathews in half court set and force the ball out of his hands ... WB full court press work.. Though...

Reactions: onejeron
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT