ADVERTISEMENT

Title Game Predictions

I’m not saying good players on bad teams shouldn’t be recognized for post season awards. I would think they would make Honorable Mention All State which is still a great accomplishment! But we all know that 95% of the All State teams will be kids that come from winning programs! Duncan is an exception. He would be a big time contributor on either Smyrna or Mtwn. But going back to your original statement that whichever QB wins the championship each year should be all state is basically saying if a kid has 8 TD passes n 13ints but wins the title, that’s your All State QB? Sorry, I just can’t agree. Again, the best QB, with the best stats, on a solid team should be All State. Also, I’m pretty sure that unless you’re 1st Team All Conference you’re not even eligible to make All State? I could be wrong.

I never said championship winning QB should get All State

The D1 game will go to the team with the least turnovers and penalties. Win the turnover margin and you'll win the game, when two teams are so closely matched.
D2 game - Delmar wins pretty easily.. Hottest team in the state.

Smyrna 30-26
Delmar 35-20

Yea fun day watching kids of layed off pickle plant workers and farmers. In D2 and the two biggest cheating schools in the state try and out cheat each other for a win in D1. Sad sad day for Delaware HS football

D1: Truly a toss up for me. Smyrna has grown a great deal from the beginning of the year and their week 1 loss at Middletown. Will Knight is a man on a mission and Wilson seems to have gotten more comfortable since the early season struggles. Knight willed those guys last year as Henderson watched from the sideline for much of the second half and threw the ball very minimally. Middletown on the other hand is looking for redemption of bigger sorts after last year. Fry is the real deal and he’s surrounded by a great deal of talent. With that being said, I’m leaning the best player in Delaware since Sam Cotton. Give me Smyrna 34-28.

D2: Similar to D1, another rematch and the old saying “It’s hard to beat a good team twice” could apply, but I just think Delmar is flat out better. Their QB Von Arx played late vs. AI and could be used if needed. Trader has grown up on the fly and adds an interesting dynamic to their offense. As advertised, Parker and Dennard are the real deal. Stop one and the other will make you pay. Delmar has some glue guys too that don’t get nearly enough attention - Carson Phillips is an animal on both sides of the ball, 33 always seems to make a play when needed, and their lineman are a scrappy bunch. Milford is the one man Bowman show. While I think you can consider him the Will Knight of D2, he doesn’t have any many pieces around him. Delmar gets it done again vs Milford for their seventh state title: Delmar 35-14.

Joke post Bowman is the best RB in the state next to Alleyne. And everyone knows will knight is 20 years old fake birth certificate by the cheats at Smyrna.

Yea fun day watching kids of layed off pickle plant workers and farmers. In D2 and the two biggest cheating schools in the state try and out cheat each other for a win in D1. Sad sad day for Delaware HS football
Your just a wanna be title contender. I feel sorry for any team that you support. Anyone that succeeds other than who you support obviously is worth nothing. Your post are useless and unsupported by anything authentic except your own very clouded mind.

Your just a wanna be title contender. I feel sorry for any team that you support. Anyone that succeeds other than who you support obviously is worth nothing. Your post are useless and unsupported by anything authentic except your own very clouded mind.
Wow we have a high school graduate on our hands

Wow we have a high school graduate on our hands
Just so you know I have a double major from a top 25 D1 university. If you like I can start correcting your sentence structure on the forum so everyone can make sense of it.

Just so you know I have a double major from a top 25 D1 university. If you like I can start correcting your sentence structure on the forum so everyone can make sense of it.
Yes that would be more entertaining then debateing who is cheating the kids

@7nonstop..
Will was at the pub with my posse and I last week!
I think he’s 22

I dont understand why people are so hung up on 'college offers' when examining all conference/all state. They aren't always related. It would be like saying Tim Tebow didn't deserve to make All-American because he wasn't going to be a good professional QB. (tebow may have been the best COLLEGE qb of all-time). Many players are better as high schools players with no chance to play at next level and some guys are not as good in high school - but are better 'prospects' because of their "potential".

There is definitely room for debate on postseason honors - but I don't think most coaches use "college offers" as a deciding factor in their vote. They vote based on what they see on film and on the recommendation of other coaches.

I remember you now you were the one that defended the all Conference picks. When they left worm off first team. And tried to act like it was because others had better film lol. Like really ? You are obviously part of the states problem. To old and reference pre internet examples of football.

Other then your clever Seinfeld screen name you provide nothing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT