ADVERTISEMENT

Top 20 players?

Sep 21, 2019
Just wondering if we have any movement from last years list. Obviously the top five of Wong, Hajek, Riley, Lucky, and Skinner is a lock. But what about after that?

Bushweller, McGovern, Gabe Best, etc are all great players too.

Top 5 is hard not sure there is a group that stands out - maybe a top 1-15 with out putting them in order.

In my personal opinion you cannot group any Salesianum kid should in the top 10. They are all decent, but none stand out for me. Maybe go Best, Bragg, Davis, Huss, Schell as top 5?

Seriously? I don't have a dog in the fight, but it sounds like you just have a dislike for Salesianum kids. It also looks like you just decided to list Cape kids (not sure where Schell is attending) in your tip 5. How can anyone take you seriously. My understanding is that Salesianum Lax has 3 seniors committed to Syracuse, Georgetown and John Hopkins., and a junior verbally committed to Maryland. And none stand out to you? I take it you're not a Division 1 lacrosse coach, because those kids sure stand out to them.

Dude that list is a joke.
Yea obvious joke list. Looked up Capes roster and named first 5 kids I saw. Not too sure who they are or how good they are but just tossed some names. Work 6 days a week and live up state so hard to watch cape games besides sallies game. Hard to watch my son play as well. Missed 6 of his Tatnall games Unfortunately

Yea obvious joke list. Looked up Capes roster and named first 5 kids I saw. Not too sure who they are or how good they are but just tossed some names. Work 6 days a week and live up state so hard to watch cape games besides sallies game. Hard to watch my son play as well. Missed 6 of his Tatnall games Unfortunately
How’s Tatnall look?

and I wasn’t giving you a hard time, I just got the joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT