ADVERTISEMENT

Top Teams in Delaware

I think D1 goes to whoever wins in Sallies v Sussex. I think if sallies beats Sussex they can get it done over Cape but if not Sussex can definitely beat Cape again.

Reactions: trapblock22
I have said from the beginning that D1 has 4 quality, top notch teams that can win it all. That is what will make the Duals very entertaining. I'm not sure if I agree with a lot of people on here in regards to Sallies. Very talented team but they lost to CR, Cape and Central. JMO

I have said from the beginning that D1 has 4 quality, top notch teams that can win it all. That is what will make the Duals very entertaining. I'm not sure if I agree with a lot of people on here in regards to Sallies. Very talented team but they lost to CR, Cape and Central.
It’s hard to take a team that lost to 3 teams. If you look at those 3 matches Sallies lost individual match ups they either won previously or were favored in.

SC- favored at hwt and winning match when kid hit a big throw. That doesn’t happen again then SC has to flip a match elsewhere.

CR- Riders flipped 126 and 132 which they previously loss and pulled out a big pin when trailing in 3rd @ 152.

Cape- Lost 132 and 144 which they were favored or thought they win. Also could def see a could see a couple moves in there to steal a match.

To say you can’t see it is a stretch. One thing is for sure it’s hard to beat a tough team twice in a row. Pressure is on the losing team to make lineup move. Not winning. CR has been so good with that over the years. I even wondered if CR always went straight up reg season so they didn’t show their moves.

Last edited:
I didn't say I couldn't see it. I said that I'm not sure if I agreed with people on here. Big difference. Anything can happen in these matches we all know that......So SC is not capable of flipping a match elsewhere? There was some pretty close matches.

It’s hard to take a team that lost to 3 teams. If you look at those 3 matches Sallies lost individual match ups they either won previously or were favored in.

SC- favored at hwt and winning match when kid hit a big throw. That doesn’t happen again then SC has to flip a match elsewhere.

CR- Riders flipped 126 and 132 which they previously loss and pulled out a big pin when trailing in 3rd @ 152.

Cape- Lost both 126 and 132 which they were favored him. Also could def see a could see a couple moves in there to steal a match.

To say you can’t see it is a stretch. One thing is for sure it’s hard to beat a tough team twice in a row. Pressure is on the losing team to make lineup move. Not winning. CR has been so good with that over the years. I even wondered if CR always went straight up reg season so they didn’t show their moves.
Sallies did not lose 126 against Cape

Reactions: ColonialGrad
I didn't say I couldn't see it. I said that I'm not sure if I agreed with people on here. Big difference. Anything can happen in these matches we all know that......So SC is not capable of flipping a match elsewhere? There was some pretty close matches.
They absolutely could flip 1-2. I’m just pointing out you said you didn’t agreed. I was showing you how. All 3 matches will be very good. Semis on. I don’t see any upset D1 in first round. I do think the 3-6 and 4-5 will be very good D2. May see an upset there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT