ADVERTISEMENT

Tower Hill Parents/Fans

Hiller fans acted normal for them .You claim Sallies kids ran their mouths name them. Only Sallies kids at game were small group of frosh and sophs who said nothing. Of the 18 or so kids who see time 3 were there with a parent. Easy to make up things on lax forum doesn't mean it is true. Are you one of the hillers who singled out one kid an abused him from the web of your little hiller fan club. Nice, did you see kids grandparents in front of you stuck there because grandfather in wheelchair. Did you stop when he asking you to clam down? Since you are free Wednesday night (FF) come watch Sallies ST Marks parents act like adults. Win or lose the parents will act with respect to the kids unlike you bozos(wooden stick).Unlike many Sallies people and many parents from schools you little hillers play I am glad Sallies does not play you. But I must admit it would be fun if the Sallies coaches would go against everything they stand for an give you the historical beaten a few parents have earned. Congrats to Brad Dupont for a real good season he is a good coach who gets a lot out of his kids> To the hiller parents killing Brad face the truth METTE TOGO PETITE are the only kids on tower hill who could play at sallies.

Every time T-Hill loses at something they Yell " Your kids will work for our kids someday" or the kids that Towerhill turned down go to your school" ... or they yell that a kid like Reeder is like 22YO. They used to be like that with Sallies in Soccer when they were Competetive. Rich Boy don't like to lose... hahahahahaha

D-Cleater waiting for a response - "Watched sals game with some older clones and we were embarrased
Finished off a good day taking in the TH game."

Hillers fans were loud n proud, the worst was the trash talking by kids from broom st
What is going on over there now?

Can't wait to hear what you were embarrassed about when watching Salllies play - if that game bothered you, you must have thrown up seeing your boys get rolled by St Marks - I'm sure that finished off a good day!
laugh.r191677.gif

Can you cite specifics about the Sallies players?

Really makes me laugh, like the kid "flomister" (really?) who made stuff up about Cape - seems like Mgpie and 1superfan know the real deal -
can't wait to hear this one!

Just remember you unhappy hillers come out Wednesday and watch the game you are all invited. I respectfully ask that you leave the few home who requested our kids cut their grass. Though I doubt they would say word without the ability to hide in the little hiller fan section.

Sallies really does own Tower Hill!!
Guess it really is true that Sallies OWNS Tower Hill - just heard Sallies is playing St Marks at TOWER HILL and Sallies is the home team!!
How funny is it that Sallies is playing there as the home team and the fans will be sitting in the Home Section!!
Poetic Justice - can a blue "S" be painted on the field for the game???
Beautiful.

Hillers be nice on Wednesday please start the grill around 5.Some of the kids from Sallies kids do lawn work in the summer consider them for employment and we will throw in some lacrosse lessons for the little hillers.

They are not rowdy comments made by those few parents. The references to cutting their grass and personal attacks at specific players are well beyond rowdy. They are cowardly and ignorant. Their main offenders should be told to shut up by their own fans . Sadly, this has never happen. I guess people from CR , CH, FRIENDS, SALLIES, ST MARKS ,ETC have all plotted against the hillers. Wake up talk to parents from any school that beat them it is always the same crap from the same few people .

No. I deleted the last post because it wasn't a lax example, but I will continue to spotlight their disgusting behavior as it happens. If you've had enough (I'm sure there will be more!) perhaps you shouldn't read this thread....

My Amen was to support what laxdeusa said-
Enough.
This post was edited on 5/24 7:52 PM by D-Cleater

Outside view, after your rebuke I told myself I would stop coming back to the thread but I guess its like a train wreck. I can't stop looking.

after your rebuke, rebuke? - really because "you can't handle the truth?!"
I love your "train wreck" analogy, so fitting for the TH parents and their reaction to their lacrosse season. Not sure if you were at the TH - Cape game, but their reaction was priceless - big mouths left hanging open!
I just hope no one here is that crazy red headed guy....really needs to talk to someone!
To anyone tired of hearing about the real Tower Hill please stop reading now and don't return to this thread.
I will continue to document actions and comments of the "elite" who continue to verbally abuse CHILDREN!

I am just breaking your choppers about the rebuke. I don't have a dog in the fight so I don't care. But apparently I am missing some good stuff so the next time I am at a Tower Hill game I will sit on the TH side. Especially if I think they are going to lose.

laxdeusa I have to join you - let me get this straight - people from an expensive private school, where 98% of the kids go to college, feel grave injustice from the immature playground taunts by parents from a very expensive private school, where 99% of the kids go to college - do I have that correct?

DElax100 are you serious? I mean really are you serious? Are you saying it's OK for parents to verbally abuse KIDS?! Please just clear that up for me - I never said I was afflilitated with Sallies, just pointed out the sick behavior.
De-Cleater, so Sallies wins and all is good....really, welcome back at least you chime in now. Ungenlike what the heck is that?!
Ungent like really makes me laugh - oh sorry that's "ungent" like, I should just scream at kids!!

This post was edited on 5/25 11:45 PM by outside view

Glad to add some comedy to this topic.Sad that u cant recognize why its not funny.
Fans everywhere get out of line.
This post was edited on 5/26 7:12 PM by D-Cleater

First, congratulations to the Sallies players and coaching staff on a great season. That have taken an already top program to another level in 2013.

OutsideView - point taken on the private school comparison - I was referring to a post earlier (not yours) that made it sound like Tower Hill was picking on street orphans. Sallies is just as 'elite' as Tower Hill in my (K-12 public) book.

Of course i do not condone bad behavior by parents - but I have seen at
many places in DE in all sports, just like everybody else reading this
thread.

To those parents, just remember the saying - "Adversity does not build character, it reveals it"

But I stand by my main point - I am just not that worked up over the subject as you are - Sallies is a tough team, with tough coaches and tough players - I think they can handle a few stupid comments. I actually would take extra satisfaction hearing
such comments after winning a game by 12 goals on their field.

Originally posted by DELax100:
First, congratulations to the Sallies players and coaching staff on a great season. That have taken an already top program to another level in 2013.

OutsideView - point taken on the private school comparison - I was referring to a post earlier (not yours) that made it sound like Tower Hill was picking on street orphans. Sallies is just as 'elite' as Tower Hill in my (K-12 public) book.

Of course i do not condone bad behavior by parents - but I have seen at
many places in DE in all sports, just like everybody else reading this
thread.

To those parents, just remember the saying - "Adversity does not build character, it reveals it"

But I stand by my main point - I am just not that worked up over the subject as you are - Sallies is a tough team, with tough coaches and tough players - I think they can handle a few stupid comments. I actually would take extra satisfaction hearing
such comments after winning a game by 12 goals on their field.
Very well said
What I cant figure is why or how a select few can turn a blind eye when convienent?

"Adversity does not build character, it reveals it"

Great point 100!
Season is now over, maybe everyone can move past this season and learn for next season. Sincerely hope the Tower Hill parents will remember 100's point above and next year try to realize it's a just high school game.
Maybe also learn that hard work and discipline, not how much your gear costs, is the difference maker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT