ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer?

raw

Watching the question of "Is he going to Smyrna" being totally ignored and not answered.

Best thing I've seen on here in a While

Reactions: spartakos
Mr IW4 and Sportsguy302 do you guys know each other?
Smh... You don't have to know anyone to see when certain topics are going to far and lines are crossed. Don't know Nolan Hendersons father either but pretty much said the same thing when he and his kid was getting talked about on here by the same jackasses. Honestly me, the Lawrence's, the wagnehoffer's, the Wilson's and the Henderson's are all related and all rotate days working at Helens sausage

Oh I forgot the Argoe's are my cousins as well. They just don't work at Helens

Enjoy the games tomorrow gentlemen

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Smh... You don't have to know anyone to see when certain topics are going to far and lines are crossed. Don't know Nolan Hendersons father either but pretty much said the same thing when he and his kid was getting talked about on here by the same jackasses. Honestly me, the Lawrence's, the wagnehoffer's, the Wilson's and the Henderson's are all related and all rotate days working at Helens sausage

Oh I forgot the Argoe's are my cousins as well. They just don't work at Helens

Enjoy the games tomorrow gentlemen
I was not anticipating this much chatter over the start of this post, but I must agree with others. The father has yet to deny the Smyrna transfer...

Really, who cares at this point. We chattered about it, Sally Moo made it clear she has some sex offender fettish, I made a bunch of funnies that RR missed out on because he has me blocked (yet he's this big bad free speech anti-PC crusader), and now it's getting personal. Half the people commenting are private school people where recruiting/transfering at any time is fine and dandy yet it seems like their silk panties are in a bunch when public school kids do it.

Everyone needs to go on now and git off to a new post. GIT!!!

Really, who cares at this point. We chattered about it, Sally Moo made it clear she has some sex offender fettish, I made a bunch of funnies that RR missed out on because he has me blocked (yet he's this big bad free speech anti-PC crusader), and now it's getting personal. Half the people commenting are private school people where recruiting/transfering at any time is fine and dandy yet it seems like their silk panties are in a bunch when public school kids do it.

Everyone needs to go on now and git off to a new post. GIT!!!

Ahhh that ever elusive "Delaware private schools recruit" banter that not one shred of evidence has ever been produced that substantiated the claim.

Oh my fault, that's a big word Pickle. Here's the definition.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/substantiated

Um, I don't know...um, ,maybe ...of or pertaining to a quality in with muscular bundles are clearly visible (or defined) due to low fat composition within, or beneath, the surrounding tissue?

K. Thanks. So UDelaware is saying "here is the quality in which muscles are clearly visible" and sent me a link.

I think he's coming onto me

Jawnsky I don't know you nor have any issues with you. Too involved in your own kids life? Guess involved parenting is a negative these days...Interesting assessment by them if that's the case. Do you have kids Jawnsky?

And the multiple transfers line again is an inaccurate statement... My kid "ENTERED" caravel as an 8th grader... during his 8th grade year we made a decision towards the end of the year not to come back and renew the next years contract as many kids do that are in Caravel's middle school. I believe that happens in like March or early April. No different from the process all parents make when deciding what high school they want their kid to attend after 8th grade. What's so hard to understand? We didn't transfer to Glasgow... we enrolled there as an incoming freshman because it was our feeder. Pretty straight forward

MR IW- we do not know each other but I can assure you we would get along fine- To be very clear- I have no issue with you either. It was not my intention to insinuate anything. Being involved is something more parents need to do! I just wanted to remind you that this is a "forum" and that people may perceive things in a manner that you and others do not like or agree with-happens all the time.
.....I am not judging and do not care what your family chooses to do. But many other players have transferred from this school to that school in the past, and its been questioned/criticized on this forum in the same manner. Its all good and best of luck going forward!!

You guys just don't like that I call you out on your BS. Raven has issues man and I see it with him all the time where he crosses the line with his comments etc and then backtracks. It's like he can't help himself from being an ass. Maybe it's a self esteem thing or there's issues at home and this is his way to blow off steam. Maybe he's still disappointed in how his sons career didn't advance to the collegiate level....Who knows but Something is off with him and wouldn't be surprised if one of these days one of these parents or relatives finds out who he is and whoops his ass. I find it entertaining but also feel bad for some of you as well that this is what you do with your time. And you guys continue to say your not talking about kids... pretty sure this post is about a particular kid and his family in which jabs and shots have been thrown their way all because of a rumor started on this board in which the kids dad has to come on here and respond to you jerkoffs.

Not cool

Say what you want- YOU came on here running your mouth about how Glasgow would shock a lot of people (and they did so good for you on that call) but you also stated "they are as talented as anyone in the state". That's all I have ever called you out on because that was bullsh_t! So it seems to me you have an issue on being called out......a lot of bs on here- I have done it as well and have been called out many times......

Definitely deleted my post shortly after...now your talking to me directly so it doesn't matter because I know exactly what was said. Was not aware of how many people actually frequent this board and realized I put too much personal info out there that quiet honestly is no one elses business. Got caught up in a discussion and making a point that was more based off being upset about my kids name etc being discussed in a negative way by people we don't know in which majority of the conversations info was inaccurate. Any person with common sense should get that... Lesson learned.

I understand now that's what you guys do on here..speculate and run with stuff all the while hiding behind saying "well its just a message board and we are fine because its only a message board etc.. and we are not really talking about kids etc".... end of the day your discussing real people and creating negative dialogue about "kids" and families. For me that's a problem when it goes too far. Can't speak for everyone else but again we aren't discussing your kids or your family's choices are we? So just move on

Let me be the one to apologize and agree to move on - no hard feelings think your kid is a quality kid and good baller.

Most private schools don't allow senior transfers. Get your facts straight pickle.

I'm the recruiting coordinator for St marks. I'm headed to south jersey this weekend to find some new talent .

Next week southern PA.

Then I'll be hitting the transfer trail. I need to contact Mr. Wilson at G-high. Anyone have the number? Can't offer much because Sparty stopped donating.

yep Hoof and Mouth

Sally: Hey where we going
Cow 2: Were going to get shot
Sally: say what?
Cow 2: I said were going to get shot
Sally: get shot! why?
Cow 2 because we have Hoof and Mouth
Sally: Hoof and mouth? Whats that?
Cow 2: See that foam around your mouth. Thats Hoof and Mouth
Sally: anyway to get out of it?
Cow 2: yeah wipe that foam up off around you mouth

haha

Last edited:
Sally says...........

this is how we rolled
no wonder our generation is so stupid.. look at what entertainment our parents gave us to learn from.. good grief ... cows go moo? wtf?.. wonderful glad I learned that tid bit.. same aged kids today are fighting battles in space and learning war tactics

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT