ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers????

Transfer update from reliable sources, Ingraham will remain @ sallies & is enrolled for 2016-2017 year. So the only 2 kids so far confirmed leaving are Cale & kent, both seniors which is strange. One already signed major D1 & the other heavily recruited.

Reactions: jvm3
Junkie

Thanks for update. I thought it was pretty certain that the other 2 Sallies kids were transferring.

I liked Alderman's talent. He kind of reminded me of young Mike Reed at Salesianum 30 years ago. Mike was a solid basketball player who started playing FB at Salesianum either his JR. or SR. year. He gave up those hoop dreams to become a multi year starting corner back at Boston College. Reed now is the stellar DB coach at Clemson and is making close to $1 M per year.

......can't help myself. I visualized Alderman as a FB player.......

I wish him the best.

Reactions: jvm3
Interesting.. He is a transfer from Western Christian (Allen Ky) I looked them up half their schedule is vs prep or college jv teams... and tournaments as they play as independents from the state association.. Their roster has very few kids from Kentucky.. made up of mostly international students from all over the world with a few US kids sprinkled in..

Pretty decent record though although they played Oak Hill last year and got smashed.. They are basically a Oak Hill type program..Could not find any tape on him though

Tape of him or not still 7'2?? I mean his size alone is enough, good week for the Eagles. Picking up two stars for football and now picking up a 7'2 kid for basketball WOW!

Tape of him or not still 7'2?? I mean his size alone is enough, good week for the Eagles. Picking up two stars for football and now picking up a 7'2 kid for basketball WOW!

definitely not saying the kid wont make an impact.. The pics of him looks like the kid is not a stick figure 7 footer .. sounds like he had some decent coaching at Wesley as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT