ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Night Scores

J12

D1AA Prospect
Feb 18, 2002
CR up on IR 16-6 after 1st qtr & Shaft Clark has 10.

CR up on IR at the half 35-23 & Clark has 17.

William Penn was up on Woodbridge 22-13 at the half.

Lake is a frustrating team.... How do they demolish Laurel early in the season and then lose to them and now are tied at half with Cape? Weird

Reactions: 84rider
Yup, I was told the suspension was indefinitely but he was sitting in back of the coach against Milford. Coach did bring up 3 JV players who all got playing time, Hardy started last night.

Yup, I was told the suspension was indefinitely but he was sitting in back of the coach against Milford. Coach did bring up 3 JV players who all got playing time, Hardy started last night.
Must of did something real bad... Only few games left..

Not school related or grades should I say.....coaches decision and that’s all I’m gonna say.....team rules apply to everyone, Coach is teaching basketball and life skills, I respect that !

Not school related or grades should I say.....coaches decision and that’s all I’m gonna say.....team rules apply to everyone, Coach is teaching basketball and life skills, I respect that !
Yeah Robinson was suspended last night & tonight for games vs Milford & IR from what I was told but I’m hearing he’ll be back Friday against Smyrna. I don’t know the exact situation but I was told that Burke was actually kicked off. They are a totally different team without those 2 players & I don’t see CR giving Smyrna a great game like the first this Friday. IR would have blew them out tonight if it wasn’t for Shaft Clark.

Reactions: 84rider
Bloodsworth not in the box score for Smyrna tonight. What’s up with that?

Bloodsworth not in the box score for Smyrna tonight. What’s up with that?
A lot of big names out of the lineups here lately. I can tell you that if Bloodsworth was out it wasn’t for disciplinary reasons though.

William Penn - 57 Woodbridge - 45 Final.

This was not a pretty game. Both teams played out of control for much of the game. Second half much better than first. Penn with big size advantage.

Issue I see with Penn is no one seems to be the point guard. Different guys bringing it up including big men. They turned it over way too many times.

William Penn.
Yes he did... Caravel has no shot at all now... Looks like its coming down to a 3 team race for the chip...Smyrna, Cape and Sanford. .. I still think Sanford will win it all and go for 3 peat next couple of years .. Just not going to be able to stop that young talent they have.. With Davis leading the way...

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT