ADVERTISEMENT

Upsets For Tonight

Howard Over Appo Is The Only Clear Upset I Could See Happening
There's truly not a favorite in this game. If you seen both of them play this year you understand what I'm saying! Howard is a better team if they show up to play, Appo is Cale that pretty much sums it up

Reactions: ShowTalent40
There's truly not a favorite in this game. If you seen both of them play this year you understand what I'm saying! Howard is a better team if they show up to play, Appo is Cale that pretty much sums it up
how is howard on the road ?

Howard Over Appo Is The Only Clear Upset I Could See Happening

I haven't seen Howard but can only imagine Appo feeling some type of way that the majority are picking them to lose to #23 seed Howard. Has Howard gotten that much better or am I missing something because I see that they have losses to both Polytech & Middletown this year?

Or is it more that people just don't believe Appo is any good?

Last edited:
I haven't seen Howard but can only imagine Appo feeling some type of way that w/ the majority picking them to lose to #23 seed Howard. Has Howard gotten that much better or am I missing something because I see that they have losses to both Polytech & Middletown this year?
Those 2 games were their worst games of the season. Against StG,MP and GHiGh they lost by a total of 9pts. They were in every game

Those 2 games were their worst games of the season. Against StG,MP and GHiGh they lost by a total of 9pts. They were in every game

With losses to both non-tournament teams yeah I would assume that they were their worst 2 games considering they loss the games. I do see that they had a lot of close losses to good teams though including at home to this same Appo team. I think I'm gonna have to take Appo in this one since they will have the best player on the floor as well.

With losses to both non-tournament teams yeah I would assume that they were their worst 2 games considering they loss the games. I do see that they had a lot of close losses to good teams though including at home to this same Appo team. I think I'm gonna have to take Appo in this one since they will have the best player on the floor as well.
I understand , I will be at the game because I believe it will be the best first round game to watch. A lot of ppl think CA and hodgson but I'm not interested, I seen them both multiple times this season

Last edited:
I understand , I will at the game because I believe it will be the best first round game to watch. A lot of ppl think CA and hodgson but I'm not interested, I seen them both multiple times this season

In that case keep us posted if possible. I will be down at CR/Cape myself.

I haven't seen Howard but can only imagine Appo feeling some type of way that the majority are picking them to lose to #23 seed Howard. Has Howard gotten that much better or am I missing something because I see that they have losses to both Polytech & Middletown this year?

howard is playing with a chip on their shoulder and playing for their fallen teammate the exact reason I like them this season !

Reactions: pitt8179
Howard has been in every game this year and they are a tough team. Can def give Appo problems if Cale is unable to go off. Watched the game against Polytech, early Saturday morning game and the big boy from Howard go in early foul trouble. Should be a good contest.

Now we see if Cale can take control of thé state like Donte, and Mikey did... When théy carried there teams to titles.. Buckle up!!! Got this feeling we are in store for alot surprises in this tourney...

Friends upsets St. George's and rex lion beats Milford

That Friends upset is bold! Can't see Rawls leaving 1st round at home, but Friends is a good match up for them. Nice slow down pace and defense. If bones can't leak out that could slow St G's down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT