ADVERTISEMENT

UPSETS!!!

There were a couple i saw that stuck out. I believe it was 220 where a 7 seed took out a 2 seed. Kerr went down to Harris, primo went down. The mayo kid at 138 is still alive in back side showing he deserved to be added. Cant take anyone for granted. Tomorrow should be alot of fun!

@Primo-Fam

So whos fault is it that he lost? Im pretty sure I heard you blaming the refs tonight. Now its the coaches fault? The final week heading into the state tournament should be an easy week. Its time to heal and mentally prepare. What would you suggest his coach done? Run hard practices and ran the risk of injury? Any high level coach will tell you that they dont go hard in the final week...

Shocked the hell out of him too. I guess his coach believing bonding and yoga is more important than actually holding a practice the week of States might have something to do with it.

Weren’t you going on and on earlier about how his coach is a good coach and he’s learned from him etcetera. Stop child worshiping. He lost, he’ll get over it. Doubt you do though, you’ll carry this loss with you every day (to Walmart)

Ohh, me thinks someones true self is showing...all that I love the world and im friends with everyone is such a joke. Maybe the reason @primo spends so much time with other teams is because her own knows her too well... i mean who goes on here and bashes their own coach like that?! Thats absolutely absurd.

Reactions: Dahammer23
Shocked the hell out of him too. I guess his coach believing bonding and yoga is more important than actually holding a practice the week of States might have something to do with it.
Pretty pathetic @Primo-Fam cinsiderings you were jerking Rigby off for being a great coach yesterday. Suck it up. Lossses happen. No wonder your kid threw a tantrum after he lost...I learned it from watching you mom!

Primo, I was following you with 2 young boys in the system but you lost all credibility with me. You are embarrassing your son.

Reactions: TruthwillsetUfree
Yep, someone else’s fault. Has to be right?

Nice example you’re setting.

Dude KMA... I am not blaming the coach, it was my fault. When he was coming home every day after school with no practice I should have taken him to one. He himself did go to the Y one day himself ... but please tell me what other team in the States doesn't do regular practices leading up to this weekend? My son took full responsibility and since you don't know me or my son personally STFU or get some balls and print your real name.

Dude KMA... I am not blaming the coach, it was my fault. When he was coming home every day after school with no practice I should have taken him to one. He himself did go to the Y one day himself ... but please tell me what other team in the States doesn't do regular practices leading up to this weekend? My son took full responsibility and since you don't know me or my son personally STFU or get some balls and print your real name.
You continue to embarrass your son

@Primo-Fam

So whos fault is it that he lost? Im pretty sure I heard you blaming the refs tonight. Now its the coaches fault? The final week heading into the state tournament should be an easy week. Its time to heal and mentally prepare. What would you suggest his coach done? Run hard practices and ran the risk of injury? Any high level coach will tell you that they dont go hard in the final week...

LMAO I never blamed the Refs... and spent 45 minutes looking for my son after the match and even though his coach said he was in the building, he was not. And I believe most my kudos went to other coaches more but not going to justify my life to a bunch of people that hide between anonymous screen names.

I’m not saying your son didn’t take responsibility. I’m saying you came on here saying his coach did yoga and team building and suggested it was his fault.

You did that, not me.

So you think the loss was the coaches fault, and you’re blaming me for you saying the loss was the coaches fault. You must be really smart

Pretty pathetic @Primo-Fam cinsiderings you were jerking Rigby off for being a great coach yesterday. Suck it up. Lossses happen. No wonder your kid threw a tantrum after he lost...I learned it from watching you mom!

He threw a tantrum? Really? What do you call a tantrum? He shook hands and walked off the mat and went behind the bleachers... I believe I saw many kids do this to readjust. However he took it further and went out the door back near the weight room. You have a strange definition of tantrum

I seriously doubt all the people commenting are 1 person. Thats alot of very fast switching back and forth. People are just finally tired of your crap. You are an embarassment. And it would make no difference if you knew my name. Wouldnt change one thing at all.

Says you... somebody who just created yet another anonymous screen name.
I have been here for awhile Primo, just reading everyone's posts for last couple of months. My kids love wrestling, only 7 yrs old. Trying to get a flavor. I feel sad for you and your son. Does he know that you embarrass him like this?

Don't
I’m not saying your son didn’t take responsibility. I’m saying you came on here saying his coach did yoga and team building and suggested it was his fault.

You did that, not me.

So you think the loss was the coaches fault, and you’re blaming me for you saying the loss was the coaches fault. You must be really smart

Where did I type 'it's Rigby's fault'? Please find the quote. I said my son's coach believes other things are more important than practicing and then said that might have something to do with it... hence, no practice, no fitness... but whatever.

Don't

Where did I type 'it's Rigby's fault'? Please find the quote. I said my son's coach believes other things are more important than practicing and then said that might have something to do with it... hence, no practice, no fitness... but whatever.

To paraphrase you-

“Show me where I blamed the coach. All I did was say it was the coaches fault”

Hopefully you don’t have a job where you need to think too much

I have been here for awhile Primo, just reading everyone's posts for last couple of months. My kids love wrestling, only 7 yrs old. Trying to get a flavor. I feel sad for you and your son. Does he know that you embarrass him like this?

LMAO... please introduce yourself to me and my family you pathetic little man. My son is not embarassed and again, you have no clue. I feel sorry for your 2 sons who are being raised my a wouse who attempts to dish crap while hiding. Gonna have 2 little snowflakes

I actually had a friend text me because she thought it was hilarious that 24 hours ago you were the cool chill mom who loved all her sons coaches and saying how losses happen and they don't bother you.

My kids never did regular practices the week of states. Usually an hour as opposed to two and just drilling and weight loss.

To paraphrase you-

“Show me where I blamed the coach. All I did was say it was the coaches fault”

Hopefully you don’t have a job where you need to think too much

Paraphrase... surprised you could type it since you obviously don't know how to read. I challenge all of you to come up to me tonorrow and say this to me personally.

Oh the laughs the team will have about this one tomorrow! Sure Rigby is loving being ripped on depreps by a mommy who's mad junior lost.

To my friend...keep me updated.

LMAO... please introduce yourself to me and my family you pathetic little man. My son is not embarassed and again, you have no clue. I feel sorry for your 2 sons who are being raised my a wouse who attempts to dish crap while hiding. Gonna have 2 little snowflakes
No longer a fan of Primo. Stop embarrassing your son!

Reactions: Lazertron
Hahahaha....@primo is going to fight the internet because it called her on how full of crap she has been all this time. Wow lady, keep digging that hole!

I actually had a friend text me because she thought it was hilarious that 24 hours ago you were the cool chill mom who loved all her sons coaches and saying how losses happen and they don't bother you.

My kids never did regular practices the week of states. Usually an hour as opposed to two and just drilling and weight loss.

I do love all my kids coaches and am very chill EXCEPT the one who didn't know where my son was for 40 minutes. Show me any mom who would be cool with that? Myself, my husband and 3 friends were looking for him while all along his coach kept saying he was somewhere he was not. End of story.

I do love all my kids coaches and am very chill EXCEPT the one who didn't know where my son was for 40 minutes. Show me any mom who would be cool with that? Myself, my husband and 3 friends were looking for him while all along his coach kept saying he was somewhere he was not. End of story.

Because the coach didn’t have other wrestlers to tend to I’m sure. There’s only 1 wrestler he should give any and all attention to

You better hope for a few more weeks of winter. Wouldn’t want you to melt #snowflake #flakeofprecioussnow

The best lesson that you can teach is accountability. Coming from you, I doubt that it will happen. I hope the best, he has an uphill battle in life.

Because the coach didn’t have other wrestlers to tend to I’m sure. There’s only 1 wrestler he should give any and all attention to

You better hope for a few more weeks of winter. Wouldn’t want you to melt #snowflake #flakeofprecioussnow

Wow.. so you think a missing child is not important? Had nothing to fo with wrestling at that point or other wrestlers. How about sending 1 of your 5 coaches to help look...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT