ADVERTISEMENT

UPSETS!!!

Wow.. so you think a missing child is not important? Had nothing to fo with wrestling at that point or other wrestlers. How about sending 1 of your 5 coaches to help look...
How about kids don't run out of the building after they lose. Or if they do the parents deal with them.

Reactions: Dahammer23
How about kids don't run out of the building after they lose. Or if they do the parents deal with them.
Whatever, he didn't immediately and then when he went out the door, it locked behind him... but whatever. Gotta go because some a-hole pulled the fire alarm in my hotel. Relative of yours stalking me since so many of you on here seem to know what I am doing and thinking at all times?

Here's what I don't get? Why are you so hung up on people hiding behind screen names? What is the difference if you knew their names? It's not like your a intimidating person where people would run and hide from you in fear. I just don't get it. Rigby is a good coach. No coach worth their weight in salt would practice their kids hard the week of states because of fear of injury. Start taking responsibility and stop placing blame where it doesn't belong.

Primo....start a new thread. You embarrassed your boy on this one and there is no turning back. Maybe on the next thread you should show some gratitude. BTW, your embarrassing your son. Poor kid

Primo....start a new thread. You embarrassed your boy on this one and there is no turning back. Maybe on the next thread you should show some gratitude. BTW, your embarrassing your son. Poor kid
Be careful she might find out who you Are!

See you tomorrow! Primo got me fired up after making excuses. Just wish she would let the kid wrestle.

To all my haters... and there appear to be many... if you think I blame his coach you are sadly mistaken. I blame myself for keeping him at that school when he could have been choiced anywhere his Freshman year. Never wanted him at CR after Howell was gone but allowed him to decide.

And for those that say I am embarassing my son, well obviously you don't know my kid. Ask him.

Reactions: 84rider
Right... so in an age where everyone has access to the internet, including all of his friends- he has to go back to a tournament with hundreds of spectators today knowing the things you’ve said, wrestle for coaches that I’m sure have seen what you said. You’re his mother- he’s always going to side with you and follow your lead. Let’s instead teach our youth that these things happen in life, and it’s how we pick ourselves up that define us.

I find it funny that you wanted to leave, considering some high profile wrestlers actually transferred in to wrestle under Rigby. Actually after looking at the brackets 3 of the 4 kids they have in semis- WENT TO CR to wrestle for him and his program. Smh.

To all my haters... and there appear to be many... if you think I blame his coach you are sadly mistaken. I blame myself for keeping him at that school when he could have been choiced anywhere his Freshman year. Never wanted him at CR after Howell was gone but allowed him to decide.

And for those that say I am embarassing my son, well obviously you don't know my kid. Ask him.
Whoa! How the fk is the kid supposed to feel like part of his team after that ignorant remark?

I'm not blaming the coach , but blaming myself for letting him stay at CR. Yiu should have saved that for yiur teams pep talk today! Parents like you are what make HS sports bad these days. Coach is mean or doesn't coddle my son....transfer! Take your toxis ass home and let the boy enjoy his last matches wrestling for CR today. Good luck Michael. Sorry bout ya momma being an asshole!

Maybe YOU are the problem. Because from where I’m sitting it seems to be working out for those other kids.. maybe try buying into your coaches program and trusting his process, again- it seems to be working out well for the rest of the team. I think that state championship banner is proof enough..

Public knowledge that I worked for CR and left for another district the year before he entered HS. There is more to wanting your kid NOT to go to a school then their Sports programs. And nobody on the team is unaware of this, lmao. It is also public knowledge that when I did not want him to go to CR we still had no named coach. My son was accepted at 3 schools prior to his Freshman year. Guess I'm a 'bad parent' as you say for letting HIM choose. SMH

Kids have been practicing hard all year, and you think light practices the last week is what did it?

Maybe having a mother who makes excuses (crazy ones at that) has something to do with it. Stop talking out your ass and just let your kid wrestle.

Rigby deserves State Coach of the Year based solely on the fact that he had to deal with your crazy ass all year.

True. So true.

Also- how many other wrestlers does CR still have in the tournament? Looks like a good many. Seems like Rigby’s yoga and team building worked for all the kids but one but mommy expects the team to be catered to what’s best for only her precious little snowflake

What a absurd statement!! He was doing yoga and team building stuff all week ! Oooomyyyyygerrrrrrd

Man, you amuse me. Primo hoagies? I should have just stayed away from here like I was told by the real DE wrestling community. You people ate trying to live through these kids, stalking the family members and talking bullshit about individuals you know nothing about. Kudos.. you chased me away. Keep up the stupidity and keep dreaming you'll be important one day.

Man, you amuse me. Primo hoagies? I should have just stayed away from here like I was told by the real DE wrestling community. You people ate trying to live through these kids, stalking the family members and talking bullshit about individuals you know nothing about. Kudos.. you chased me away. Keep up the stupidity and keep dreaming you'll be important one day.

Please don’t stay away!!! You’re so amusing

Wow, what a victim mentality. You come on here and blame a coach for your kid losing, then say no I meant it was his fault for not finding my kid when he left the gym and then said you never wanted your kid to wrestle for said coach and now you’re saying everyone is picking on you for saying your statements are BS. Please don’t pass that mentality on to the next generation.

@Primo-Fam, some of these assbags are taking it to far, like sharks in the water smelling blood. Your son is a part of the state champion team. Don’t let these guys and girls rattle your cage. They forget your son might read this shit. Pickles is a Smyrna woman that loves to stir shit up, I’ve had her on block for months. She’s a troll, good luck to your son, I look forward to his senior year#riderpride

@Primo-Fam, some of these assbags are taking it to far, like sharks in the water smelling blood. Your son is a part of the state champion team. Don’t let these guys and girls rattle your cage. They forget your son might read this shit. Pickles is a Smyrna woman that loves to stir shit up, I’ve had her on block for months. She’s a troll, good luck to your son, I look forward to his senior year#riderpride

I’ve had you on block for months too

And I agree, the people making fake accounts just to troll this one woman are taking it too far. All I’m doing however is responding to her exact words and saying why I think it’s wrong. I only brought the #snowflake saying in because she decided to call someone else’s kids snowflakes....as she’s on here blaming other people for things.

I didn’t use crude lewd or rude language. No cursing. I just responded directly to what she said and gave my opinion. I’m much tougher on RavenRooster and he doesn’t complain...anymore.

Of all the things I thought you were Rider84....I never thought it was a flake of snow. Precious and unique. And fragile. I’ll treat you much more delicately in the future my son

You mean the real community like CRs coach who you just bashed ? Lul. Get real

You mean the real community like CRs coach who you just bashed ? Lul. Get real
QF2Jyx9K_400x400.jpg

Wow.. so you think a missing child is not important? Had nothing to fo with wrestling at that point or other wrestlers. How about sending 1 of your 5 coaches to help look...

The last time I checked 15-17 year olds are considered to be young men not little kids anymore. Loses must be accepted and dealt with. It won't be the last time he has to deal with adversity. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Set backs are a set up for a comeback. Good luck to your young man..

Reactions: Fightingbluehen
I'm not blaming the coach , but blaming myself for letting him stay at CR. Yiu should have saved that for yiur teams pep talk today! Parents like you are what make HS sports bad these days. Coach is mean or doesn't coddle my son....transfer! Take your toxis ass home and let the boy enjoy his last matches wrestling for CR today. Good luck Michael. Sorry bout ya momma being an asshole!
Grow the hell up you coward.. You're obviously making new accounts to troll the lady.. You're worst then the damn kids on here

Reactions: 84rider
The last time I checked 15-17 year olds are considered to be young men not little kids anymore. Loses must be accepted and dealt with. It won't be the last time he has to deal with adversity. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Set backs are a set up for a comeback. Good luck to your young man..

come on man......they are always our little kids or our child ,especially while they are still living under our roofs. You are talking about a mom, its always been that way and hopefully always will,15-17 they are still minors...Please dont give these troll bags more stupidity to hone in on, js

come on man......they are always our little kids or our child ,especially while they are still living under our roofs. You are talking about a mom, its always been that way and hopefully always will,15-17 they are still minors...Please dont give these troll bags more stupidity to hone in on, js
Sorry dude your wrong. Young adults need to start being accountable in high school. Face your loses and move on. Success and failure is around every corner. They have learn how to handle both properly.

your original response was to a mother who called her high school son "my child", which is y a very appropriate thing for a mother to say......i absolutely agree with you in reference to the accountability and perseverance comments.it is plausible to be a young man in the eyes of the world but to a mom it is also very plausible to be called my child...its all good, semantics

Last edited:
Reactions: 8484ron
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT