ADVERTISEMENT

UPSETS!!!

your original response was to a mother who called her high school son "my child", which is y a very appropriate thing for a mother to say......i absolutely agree with you in reference to the accountability and perseverance comments.it is plausible to be a young man in the eyes of the world but to a mom it is also very plausible to be called my child...its all good, semantics

That's cool!

@pick..
those two make you look normal..
haaaaaa
see what I did there?

My God, where do most of you come from. I have been reading all week, and whoever Primo is I have not seen any thing that was out of line they have written, now as far as some of you others, God help you. Is this today's people. Sorry for wrestling if this is how the people involved feel.

@Mylocalview, what about me ? I’ve been a good boy, I think I’ve earned some of your home baked cookies....I promise not to share with sparty or rr2

@Primo-Fam I must say talk about “snowflake” where did yours go when he didn’t win a high title today. Your family walked out with your tail between your legs and didn’t stay for awards. But this was after you harassed security because you were too lazy to walk across the cafeteria to get to the other side, you expected your loud ass mouth to get you your way. Your an embarrassment to the entire team. Rigby along with the other coaches bust their asses for those boys! All I can say is your poor kid, if you act like that in public I can only imagine what a joy you are at home.... pathetic

@Primo-Fam I must say talk about “snowflake” where did yours go when he didn’t win a high title today. Your family walked out with your tail between your legs and didn’t stay for awards. But this was after you harassed security because you were too lazy to walk across the cafeteria to get to the other side, you expected your loud ass mouth to get you your way. Your an embarrassment to the entire team. Rigby along with the other coaches bust their asses for those boys! All I can say is your poor kid, if you act like that in public I can only imagine what a joy you are at home.... pathetic
.....FATALITY!!!!!!!!! bru ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Wow that's bad I noticed mike wasn't on the podium to get his picture taken and to get his metal. That's just terrible. I'm sure mike didn't wanna leave.

Ok I feel bad for them so gonna lay off. Sorry to see he didn't stay for his award but maybe they had something else going on. I caught one of his matches today on track. Loved that option since I boycotted Lol

I wrestled for rigs two years ago for CR and the week before States was come in, get a good warm up and stretch in, drill your own moves and get final critiquing/ gameplan for states then leave. I don’t think it has changed much in two years and I think every coach does something similar to that. The week before states is all individual for how they prepare for big moments, so no coach should ever be at fault.

This is my one and only account. Not me trolling but nice try. Lolz

Yeah the creating new accounts thing to harass someone and talk crap is getting old. I don’t think it’s “my real name”’ though, probably kids.

Also, she’s not on here going back and forth with people and arguing anymore so it’s probably time to just let it go and move on rather than people continuing to create new accounts just to get another dig in.

Reactions: myrealname
Yeah the creating new accounts thing to harass someone and talk crap is getting old. I don’t think it’s “my real name”’ though, probably kids.

Also, she’s not on here going back and forth with people and arguing anymore so it’s probably time to just let it go and move on rather than people continuing to create new accounts just to get another dig in.
It's surely not me setting up new accounts to harass anyone. I can be a bitch but not to the level this one went. She asked for some ribbing after her blaming the coach approx 24 hours after complimenting him & claiming never to be a poor sport but this got way way way out of hand. I feel sympathy towards her kid. That's all.

Ok I feel bad for them so gonna lay off. Sorry to see he didn't stay for his award but maybe they had something else going on. I caught one of his matches today on track. Loved that option since I boycotted Lol
Na i feel bad for you bc you have some serious problems.. How many names do you really have??

True character? Spoke to a military guy. Apparently they gave some kid a ride home because the coaches told him to find a ride even though they brought him down there.
Lie! We'd be hearing this story along with charges against the coaches.

Another troll trying to start some sh!t, this board is the most childish board I’ve read....and you guys talk sh!t about the basketball board, lmao,....can’t spell, can’t read and don’t comprehend sh!t, at least they don’t create bs stories and then gang up people. They definitely don’t bash a mom and her family for 3-4 pages....

I guess you could ask the military guy if you don't believe me. Didn't say coaches wouldn't give him a ride if he couldn't find one so I have no idea what charges could be brought against them. His son is on the CR Wrestling team and did not qualify for States. I was just telling you why the family left.

I guess you could ask the military guy if you don't believe me. Didn't say coaches wouldn't give him a ride if he couldn't find one so I have no idea what charges could be brought against them. His son is on the CR Wrestling team and did not qualify for States. I was just telling you why the family left.

So what you’re saying is a wrestler that didn’t qualify for states went down as a spectator but didn’t have a ride home? I find your story to be highly speculative and possibly fabricated a bit.

Reactions: concord87

You created account in order to share or start rumors hence you’re a douchebag....create an account if you want to talk wrestling not bull, you guys are a joke

Nope that’s not why they left early. I heard the mother telling the coaching staff before the medal rounds that her son wasn’t getting on the podium. It had nothing to do with the kid that they took home. That’s just a crutch. Regardless, I think it’s time to move on from this thread. No one will ever know the real reasoning behind all of this bs besides the wrestler, the parents, and the coaches.

So what you’re saying is a wrestler that didn’t qualify for states went down as a spectator but didn’t have a ride home? I find your story to be highly speculative and possibly fabricated a bit.

That is exactly what I am telling you. Don't believe me, ask Dan Rigby or one of their other coaches. Kid came down with the team and was told to try to find a ride home. Don't care if you don't believe me but facts are facts and can be confirmed by either asking one of their coaches, looking at some of the pictures taken at States or asking the father of the wrestler. Wisniewski was also sitting with the team before spectators were allowed in the gym so why is it so hard to believe the coaches brought down kids who did not wrestle?

Nope that’s not why they left early. I heard the mother telling the coaching staff before the medal rounds that her son wasn’t getting on the podium. It had nothing to do with the kid that they took home. That’s just a crutch. Regardless, I think it’s time to move on from this thread. No one will ever know the real reasoning behind all of this bs besides the wrestler, the parents, and the coaches.
Old-school you are telling the truth I also was there sitting with the team when she told a coach that after her son wrestled his match they were leaving and not staying for pictures. She turned away walked about 10 ft then turned back around and screamed to the same coach " and you can tell Rigby if he has a problem with it then he can talk to me" then she went on her way.

Geesh the season is over already, congratulations to all the wrestlers on a memorable season. We had upsets and surprises all season long. Look forward to next season. Enough with The Who did what’s, nobody cares....good luck to all....and to those of you that can’t move on, get a life of your own and you won’t have to worry about others lives.

Whoever the kid or really weird adult is that keeps obviously talking to themselves on their multiple accounts to continue to talk crap needs to stop. It’s over

Why focus on one person and the negative situation surrounding them? Many were focused on the finals rematch of last years semi at 126 expecting some fireworks. The boys both wrestled a competitive match with no sportsmanship issues. The finals were fun to watch so focus on the positive rather than make our sport and the fans of it looks like petty idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT