ADVERTISEMENT

WB-St. A

APboy

moving up to Varsity
Aug 31, 2002
Did anyone see the Woodbridge - St. Andrew’s game? Thought WB was supposed to be loaded? Is St. A that good or is WB overrated?

St. Andrews not bad but Woodbridge played terrible!!! Can’t have too many more of those games. Overall they were better than St. Andrews, just didn’t come to play at all

Did anyone see the Woodbridge - St. Andrew’s game? Thought WB was supposed to be loaded? Is St. A that good or is WB overrated?
St.A not that good.. Woodbridge played horrible.. But neither team has a shot against Dover or Sanford this year..

CR beats Woodbridge in OT tonight to move to 5-0 & gets Appo Thursday.
Didn't see game but overtime seems like it was good game... C.R is still ok ... They can beat Appo too but they still way below Dover.. This year like the NBA we all know who playing for state title ... Trying get threw the season... C.R is doing great but is in wrong place at wrong time... Woodbridge is average too.. Roach and Kane are good but Dover loaded.. They all just playing for second... Dover added Peace that was enough for me to say.. Nobody in the North or South have a shot..

Didn't see game but overtime seems like it was good game... C.R is still ok ... They can beat Appo too but they still way below Dover.. This year like the NBA we all know who playing for state title ... Trying get threw the season... C.R is doing great but is in wrong place at wrong time... Woodbridge is average too.. Roach and Kane are good but Dover loaded.. They all just playing for second... Dover added Peace that was enough for me to say.. Nobody in the North or South have a shot..
Everyone knows Dover and Sanford are favorites lol but anybody can be beat, Smyrna had their chances to knock Dover off, that's why the games are played; should be fun

Looks like Woodbridge had the lead late but couldn't fend off CR to win the game. Gave up a foul late to let CR tie the game and send it into overtime. CR must have locked in or got hot as they were on a run in OT.
Think Woodbridge's main problem is we know Kane and Roach are the dudes someone else is going to need to step up for them

Reactions: Chill44
The Dover/Smyrna game I think had a couple factors into it that are interesting.
1. It was Dover's 4th game in a week, while Smyrna's 2nd of the season. Sure Dover was carrying a workload.
2. It was Peace's first game in uniform for the Senators, maybe needed that meshing period to get the team chemistry together
3. Smyrna battled and gave Dover everything they had without Sylvester will be interesting that 2nd battle at Smyrna.
4. Last year Smyrna did something similar against Dover, then 2nd time around Dover blasted them by 20.
So let's see how this time goes.

Reactions: Chill44
Great analysis! Yea this season should be interesting down the home stretch !

The Dover/Smyrna game I think had a couple factors into it that are interesting.
1. It was Dover's 4th game in a week, while Smyrna's 2nd of the season. Sure Dover was carrying a workload.
2. It was Peace's first game in uniform for the Senators, maybe needed that meshing period to get the team chemistry together
3. Smyrna battled and gave Dover everything they had without Sylvester will be interesting that 2nd battle at Smyrna.
4. Last year Smyrna did something similar against Dover, then 2nd time around Dover blasted them by 20.
So let's see how this time goes.
25 or better next time..

Very good chance they meet BEFORE the title game
Doubt it way it's looking.. All Sanford has to do is win all there Delaware games and they will receive enough points from the out of State teams to get a 2 or 3 seed in state tourney..

Reactions: J12
Doubt it way it's looking.. All Sanford has to do is win all there Delaware games and they will receive enough points from the out of State teams to get a 2 or 3 seed in state tourney..
Agreed...Sanford does this every year losing to top notch out-of-state competition but still dominates DE getting a top seed & being right there @ UD w/ a very good chance of winning it all. Looking at their schedule they will probably take a few out-of-state losses again this year but will still earn a lot of bonus points, then run through their DE schedule & be in the same position once again to be there playing for the Chip.

Penn 1
Dover 2
Sanford 3
William Penn is the one team that I would like to see this year as far as how good they really are. I only saw them one time last year & it was against Dover so it was hard to see what they really had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT