ADVERTISEMENT

WDEL January 15 Rankings

Na he can go from 4-25. Top 3 in state is a lock this year in DE.. Davis, Bones and Njoku..

I’m pretty sure I can argue 2-25. Bones is the only untouchable at this point. If we were being unbiased and brutally honest, and looking at stats AND the RESULTS specific players have been doing for their teams, I would argue a top 5 spot for Davis, Allen, and Spencer of DOVER. Dover has played almost double the games of Sanford and looking at team results and individual stats, those Dover boys are proving themselves.

z92bywn.png

Reactions: SwagDog and J12
I’m pretty sure I can argue 2-25. Bones is the only untouchable at this point. If we were being unbiased and brutally honest, and looking at stats AND the RESULTS specific players have been doing for their teams, I would argue a top 5 spot for Davis, Allen, and Spencer of DOVER. Dover has played almost double the games of Sanford and looking at team results and individual stats, those Dover boys are proving themselves.

Wooowww...It is pretty obvious that you are far from “unbiased & brutally honest” at this point & appear to have tunnel vision worse than I thought. You are saying that since Dover is undefeated that they have 3 of the top 5 players in DE...smh Meanwhile Sanford has not lost to a team in DE & has 2 nationally ranked players w/ big time offers from the likes of VA Tech, Florida, Miami, Seton Hall Wichita State, etc. You might wanna slow down man you are bout to have everybody on here rooting for a loss for the downstate Senators...LoL We all can see that Dover is very good this year but what you are doing will not help them at all...you are simply giving people bulletin board material at this point. I mean they are getting their respect...what more do you expect/want???

Wooowww...It is pretty obvious that you are far from “unbiased & brutally honest” at this point & appear to have tunnel vision worse than I thought. You are saying that since Dover is undefeated that they have 3 of the top 5 players in DE...smh Meanwhile Sanford has not lost to a team in DE & has 2 nationally ranked players w/ big time offers from the likes of VA Tech, Florida, Miami, Seton Hall Wichita State, etc. You might wanna slow down man you are bout to have everybody on here rooting for a loss for the downstate Senators...LoL We all can see that Dover is very good this year but what you are doing will not help them at all...you are simply giving people bulletin board material at this point. I mean they are getting their respect...what more do you expect/want???

Just stating my opinion, that's all. "Size matters" in this league.

Reactions: J12

Yeah he is doing the most right now. You have all 3 of these Dover kids ranked in the Top 25, 2 of them in the Top 8 & it is still not enough for him...LoL. I mean it’s OK to be humble sometimes.

Reactions: 84rider
Just stating my opinion, that's all. "Size matters" in this league.

I understand that is your opinion & this is a message board where everybody’s opinion is welcome but some opinions are just obviously biased (in my opinion). I mean I want to see Dover do something very big this year but I’m also not blind to the big picture.

My opinions should not ever cause anyone to not like Dover and want them to lose. I'm a fan. That's ridiculous to say that. Can I pose a question? Who has Sanford played "in state" outside of St. George's???

@J12 Okay, based on what Dover is doing, why then would those guys not be 4,5,6, if you left Sanford where they are???

My opinions should not ever cause anyone to not like Dover and want them to lose. I'm a fan. That's ridiculous to say that. Can I pose a question? Who has Sanford played "in state" outside of St. George's???

I’m glad you asked that question...Sanford has beaten #3 St. George’s & #5 Salesianum. Dover has one Top 10 win vs CR so next question...LoL The Henlopen North simply isn’t as strong this year as years past.

@J12 Okay, based on what Dover is doing, why then would those guys not be 4,5,6, if you left Sanford where they are???

You have to realize that rankings are not solely based off of winning...you have to actually evaluate the talent because often times you have an exceptional talent on a team where he has no help. I like Dover’s Big 3 a lot as well as a couple other guys that they have that don’t get mentioned...they have a very good TEAM.

No no no @84rider, you started this by saying that Dover should be ranked #1 which @Roddav3557 agreed w/, rolled w/ & kept it going so now you have to keep it going right along w/ him....LMAO!!! But I think I see your issue...if he has Dover’s 3 players ranked 4-6 then that means CR’s Shaft Clark has to drop out of that #4 spot behind all 3 of them...interesting.

@J12, lmfao, brother dont pull me back into this madness, look i'm ok with davis and allen in the top 10 but the buck stops there....as i said dover is #1 in the rankings right now imo but Sanford is the odds on favorite to win it all, J12 handle your business, i'm out still lmao

Reactions: Chill44 and J12
"unbiased and brutally honest."

Hmmm.

Yes unbiased and honest!
Meaning if we were to put predictions, popularity, hype, SIZE, and college offers aside and judge the players tendencies, consistencies, stats, and take the overall efficiency into account for this year alone.

Reactions: FootballguyDE
Yes unbiased and honest!
Meaning if we were to put predictions, popularity, hype, SIZE, and college offers aside and judge the players tendencies, consistencies, stats, and take the overall efficiency into account for this year alone.
Does anyone from Dover have an offer anywhere yet? I saw their whole roster is juniors and seniors.

Top 15
1. Davis
2. Bones
3. Nana
4. Eden Davis
5. Mark Bradshaw
6. Fahmir Ali
7. Elijah Allen
8. Shaft Clark
9. Hassan Perkins
10. Kaheim Kimbrough-Roach
11. Darnell Vaughn
12. Jan-keish Debby
13. Jayseem Vasquez
14. Nahshon Sylvester
15. Devon Reynolds

I respect your list but Ali is the best pg in the state he’s very underrated carried Mt.P 2 years without Kramer led his team , took them to the playoffs and doing again this year with a more depleted squad this year in my opinion he should be at least top 5 imo he’s at 3 just on body of work alone

1. Bones
2. Jyare Davis
3. Eden Davis
4. Elijah Allen
5. Shaft (carrying his team)
6. Fahmir Ali
7. Nnanna
8. Perkins
9. Perkins
Bradshaw

1. Bones
2. Jyare Davis
3. Eden Davis
4. Elijah Allen
5. Shaft (carrying his team)
6. Fahmir Ali
7. Nnanna
8. Perkins
9. Perkins
Bradshaw
Ali is better than every guard on this list
1.Bones
2.Ali
3.Davis
4.Nnanna
5.Shaft
6.Allen
7.Bradshaw
8.Davis
9.H.Perkins
10.C.Perkins

Look at the stats and Dover isn’t playing nobody there winning the games they supposed too

Ali is better than every guard on this list
1.Bones
2.Ali
3.Davis
4.Nnanna
5.Shaft
6.Allen
7.Bradshaw
8.Davis
9.H.Perkins
10.C.Perkins
Look at the stats and Dover isn’t playing nobody there winning the games they supposed too

Lol... I respect your opinion bro. However, I strongly disagree. Ali is a great player but not better than those guards I put before him.

Dover
Stats don’t lie bro

I'm not sure what stats we are you're comparing. Dover has better stats right? Dover has played some quality teams, not to mention playing #3 ranked CR twice, Smyra 2x, and Tech 2x. Dover beat Mount in a preseason scrimmage. Dover walked over William Penn. Mount lost to William Penn.

Stats don’t lie bro
When you say stats don’t lie I must say I wanna know what stats are you looking at as well in this case. Dover’s guards have the numbers & the Ws. Who is Mount Pleasant’s biggest win...Delcastle?

You have Ali above Sanford’s Davis & Njoku...smh

Last edited:
When you say stats don’t lie I must say I wanna know what stats are you looking at as well in this case. Dover’s guards have the numbers & the Ws. Who is Mount Pleasant’s biggest win...Delcastle?

I have Dover's guards above Nnanna, not Jyare Davis. Read it again. Jyare can play big or small. Jyare can create for himself and be a playmaker.

I also have Shaft above Nnanna because Shaft can also create, make plays, hit from inside or beyond the arc.

Reactions: jvm3
All of those top 10 guys have amazing talent and should get free educations at the next level. A chance 2 or 3 guys listed may possibly have a career playing bb imo, that includes playing overseas.

Reactions: jvm3 and Roddav3557
We should all be happy we get to and got to see these young men play when they are still young. Stop comparing and start showing all these players love. Be proud of the home grown talent.

I'm sorry @J12, I thought you were @Coach_Cheez, I actually agree with you.... My fault.

Reactions: 84rider
At the end of the day, none of our opinions matter. Nor will they alter any decisions and that's why it's fun to share.

Reactions: jvm3
Only 2 players in the state have high D-1 offers.. 1 player low D-1 D-2 offers.. Rest have no offers.. .. I see the list where most of you guys have Nnanna 4, 7 and not on one list ... He already have high D-1 offers.. Not Eden Davis, Clark , Allen, not even Bones have better D-1 offers than Nnanna... Only 1 that's right there with him and a little better D-1 offers is Davis from Sanford.. His teammate.. So all them top players list you guys have that don't have him 2... You have no clue and he will be first team all state too.. Book it..

Only 2 players in the state have high D-1 offers.. 1 player low D-1 D-2 offers.. Rest have no offers.. .. I see the list where most of you guys have Nnanna 4, 7 and not on one list ... He already have high D-1 offers.. Not Eden Davis, Clark , Allen, not even Bones have better D-1 offers than Nnanna... Only 1 that's right there with him and a little better D-1 offers is Davis from Sanford.. His teammate.. So all them top players list you guys have that don't have him 2... You have no clue and he will be first team all state too.. Book it..

6‘8“ do not make you a better basketball player. However, it will land you on most college teams. I do not know why we fail to State the obvious reasons. Not talent, but size will give you the advantage.

Ali is at least top 5 in every category in the state

All these young men have great talent but just because you get D1 offers doesn’t guarantee you to sniff the floor

Reactions: Roddav3557
6‘8“ do not make you a better basketball player. However, it will land you on most college teams. I do not know why we fail to State the obvious reasons. Not talent, but size will give you the advantage.
Lol .. You stuck on stupid if you think Nnanna don't have talent.. He is not 6'8".. He 6'10" 240 lbs all muscle.. Only 10 grade..Guess no.9 ranked Virgina Tech don't think he has talent.. That's why they just offered him a full ride already as a Sophomore in highschool.. .. Smh.. Clueless

All these young men have great talent but just because you get D1 offers doesn’t guarantee you to sniff the floor
If you think Nnanna won't be on floor and sitting bench in college you no nothing either.... Smh.. Top 50 in class but he will not sniff the floor.. You just shouldn't respond to my post .. Iam strictly talking about Nnanna nobody else.. Guess Jyare Davis be sitting bench not sniffing floor either..

Lol .. You stuck on stupid if you think Nnanna don't have talent.. He is not 6'8".. He 6'10" 240 lbs all muscle.. Only 10 grade..Guess no.9 ranked Virgina Tech don't think he has talent.. That's why they just offered him a full ride already as a Sophomore in highschool.. .. Smh.. Clueless

Again sir, to be stuck on stupid is to not see a great size advantage that Nnanna has over the guards put before him. Clearly, I never said he doesn’t have talent. I said his skillset is not above those guards and the big Shaft put before him in my opinion.
If you give those guards that size or even 6’6” status, this conversation wouldn’t have happened. Nnanna scores, rebounds, and block shots. Those guards, rebounds, steals, make their teammates better, are playmakers, sees the floor, sets the tempo, and can take over at will, ball handles and basketball IQ are very high. And that’s taking nothing away from Nnanna’s great ability. I respect all of their talent. A couple of those guys played AAU (team final) ball with Nnanna.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT