ADVERTISEMENT

WDEL January 15 Rankings

Again sir, to be stuck on stupid is to not see a great size advantage that Nnanna has over the guards put before him. Clearly, I never said he doesn’t have talent. I said his skillset is not above those guards and the big Shaft put before him in my opinion.
If you give those guards that size or even 6’6” status, this conversation wouldn’t have happened. Nnanna scores, rebounds, and block shots. Those guards, rebounds, steals, make their teammates better, are playmakers, sees the floor, sets the tempo, and can take over at will, ball handles and basketball IQ are very high. And that’s taking nothing away from Nnanna’s great ability. I respect all of their talent. A couple of those guys played AAU (team final) ball with Nnanna.

I would have Sanford at #1. I believe they’re the most talented team in the state. Not sure I agree with the comments that Dover isn’t ready for the big games. Time will tell I guess once the tournament rollls around. Not a big fan of Wilson I feel that he always has talent but somehow finds a way to blow every decent team he has. Wilson’s chances are running out if he wants to win at Dover.

I would have Sanford at #1. I believe they’re the most talented team in the state. Not sure I agree with the comments that Dover isn’t ready for the big games. Time will tell I guess once the tournament rollls around. Not a big fan of Wilson I feel that he always has talent but somehow finds a way to blow every decent team he has. Wilson’s chances are running out if he wants to win at Dover.
I was leaning towards Sanford because of there bigs. But Dover guards will destroy Perkins boys easily .. So right now it's a toss up...

I was leaning towards Sanford because of there bigs. But Dover guards will destroy Perkins boys easily .. So right now it's a toss up...
I completely agree with you there also Sanford’s bigs would destroy Dover. Dover has the best guards though easily not trying to be biased either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT