ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 fnl scores...

I'll be watching on 302.. assuming its still airing... let me buzz the Hammer again

Earl not on CA roster and CA only has a 25 man roster.. not feeling optimistic.. line a big issue IMO only 7 linemen :(

4:34 left in 1st. Howard 8 Concord 0

5:37 to go 1st St. George’s 7 Cape Henlopen 7

Earl is out there a #15 (Earls number at Newark) not showing on websiteforsports roster ,, probably because he got a late clearance from DIAA and too late to add on the site before the game

Andrew Watkins 16 yard touchdown run Sallies leads William Penn 7-0 6:52 left first quarter

Nick Richardson 25 yard pass TD to Makhi Jackson. Run fail. Smyrna 6, Middletown 0 5:48 1Q

Caravel looks bad. Inexplainable turnover then penalties before a horrible punt to their own 20. Line is way overmatched

D has played well since the first drive but the O is silly.. No identity.. Multiple sets with different blocking schemes? wtf..

As I type this Potter breaks one..not sure why they haven't been running Potter earlier

14-7 WB

Middletown tied the game 6-6, on a 10-yard TD pass from Braden Davis to RB Najair Smith. PAT blocked. 9:07 left in 2nd quarter.

And just like that St Marks 28- Conrad 14

D has played well since the first drive but the O is silly.. No identity.. Multiple sets with different blocking schemes? wtf..

As I type this Potter breaks one..not sure why they haven't been running Potter earlier

14-7 WB
CA seems to have woken up after my post. Woodbridge offense has been predictable so far. Run run run

Watching clips of the St. Marks game and the Conrad players look so scared to tackle. Did they think they signed up for flag football this season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT