ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 fnl scores...

Jordan Henry adds to Appoquinimink’s lead with a 15-yard TD run. Warren Grooms run good. Jaguars lead Riders 28-7 with 9:20 left in the 3rd quarter.

Touchdown Tech! Custis with 80 yrd kick return, Jalen Snead finishes off with 15 yrd TD

Northern 12 - Tech 17 6:43 left

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Final: St. George’s Tech 42, Cape Henlopen 14. It was tied 14-14 in the third quarter before the Hawks put up 28 unanswered points

Not sure how to take this..Tech held tough vs a top 50 team team in Md the the last couple years mostly ranked around top 100 most years.. I expected Tech to win this game
They
Not sure how to take this..Tech held tough vs a top 50 team team in Md the the last couple years mostly ranked around top 100 most years.. I expected Tech to win this game
It was a tough game, both teams played well!

2:53 left. Smyrna ball at its own 22. Middletown still leading 14-6

What happened to that Smyrna high scoring unstoppable offense?

Unbelievable numbers:

The National Debt (fed govt): $22,000,000,000,000. U.S Student Debt: $1,750,000,000,000. Salesianum penalty yardage first game: had to be well over 200. Jesus, if they continue to play like this they will lose to Dover, Smyrna, Middletown, Hodgson, St G's and Episcopal...…..

Yea Northern is currently ranked 31st overall in MD which was a good test for Tech. Tech was in control most of the game but fell short in the end. Great game from both sides.

Unbelievable numbers:

The National Debt (fed govt): $22,000,000,000,000. U.S Student Debt: $1,750,000,000,000. Salesianum penalty yardage first game: had to be well over 200. Jesus, if they continue to play like this they will lose to Dover, Smyrna, Middletown, Hodgson, St G's and Episcopal...…..
Penalties of over 200 and still had a RC? Penn that bad or The Sals that good?

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Also Smyrna vs Middletown.... what are some key take away from this game for the folks who were there? A lot of people seemed to like these teams in the preseason rankings; seemed like a good game....

I may be exaggerating a bit but there were like 3 face masks alone.
Of course, Penn looked bad but they should be able to put 6 W's on the board this season. The problems Penn had with the exchanges were beyond strange.
I should have saved 5 dollars and used my FB game admission allocation for tomorrow's Hodgson-Dover game.

If the Sals put up that many points with over 200 penalty yards (if that total is not exaggerated) they will be the team to beat this season. The Sals will end up going 12-0 beating every opponent by 17+ this season. Hate to think that highly of The Sals. Hopefully WP was that bad tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT