ADVERTISEMENT

Week 10 Fri Night Scores

With Tower winning and Milford losing, it looks like the Bucs are out. Depends on what Woodbridge does/did against Delmar tonight and if DMA can beat Conrad tomorrow.

Sals 41-0
Laurel 70-0
Newark 29-8
Mt. P 37-8
TH 15-14
Howard 46-0
McK 48-0
Charter 56-12
ST 38-21
SC 48-14
Dover 24-16
Woodbridge 32-6
LF 39-26
Smyrna 66-0

That's the game I was doing for them. The freeze could have been on your internet providers end, sometimes just have to refresh. I have someone watching for me who will text me if we are having a technical issue and didn't get a text last night. I have had issues in the past like the mifi jumping into 3G which shuts the stream down or the ole laptop crash in the middle of a game, which can be a disaster. It's good information though, at least on my end I can use it to improve the production.

That's the game I was doing for them. The freeze could have been on your internet providers end, sometimes just have to refresh. I have someone watching for me who will text me if we are having a technical issue and didn't get a text last night. I have had issues in the past like the mifi jumping into 3G which shuts the stream down or the ole laptop crash in the middle of a game, which can be a disaster. It's good information though, at least on my end I can use it to improve the production.

I had this happen several times watching Sals/WP. I hit refresh and the stream continued.

The Sussex tech and Cape feed froze on me towards halftime and then halftime lasted for an hour

I switched to mount pleasant and Appo. That feed was ok but was not matched with the sound. I've been very dissappinted with NFHS.

I refreshed and closed it out several times.

I did allot of refreshing... it did eventually catch up to live with about a minute left... I was getting allot of freezes all through out the game.. so I guess thats what put it behind..

I did allot of refreshing... it did eventually catch up to live with about a minute left... I was getting allot of freezes all through out the game.. so I guess thats what put it behind..
Thanks for the info. I'm going to check with Jermaine to see if there is anything on our end that we can do to fix this. A few weeks ago one of the radio stations kept losing their signal at a game we were broadcasting, while ours was working fine. Technology is great in the fact that games can be streamed, but frustrating when there's a glitch. First game I did I was in the middle of calling a play looked down and my laptop screen was blank, someone had unplugged my extension cord and the battery had died. Thus the scramble began.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to check with Jermaine to see if there is anything on our end that we can do to fix this. A few weeks ago one of the radio stations kept losing their signal at a game we were broadcasting, while ours was working fine. Technology is great in the fact that games can be streamed, but frustrating when there's a glitch. First game I did I was in the middle of calling a play looked down and my laptop screen was blank, someone had unplugged my extension cord and the battery had died. Thus the scramble began.

I appreciate the effort in broadcasting the games... FYI I thought the two announcers that did the Cape V ST game were outstanding.. I actually learned allot about the history of DEHS football that I didn't know .. loved the Butch Simpson piece as well

Reactions: HammersWrestling
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT