ADVERTISEMENT

What Teams Have The Best Chance To Upset A Team

i was thinking the same dma is no push over but i think st georges wanna get to back to sallies bad.

Gotta be St Georges. I think they could actually win it all. that's my pick anyway.

after seeing milford play this weekend if they pass delcastle i believe they can upset concord

I'm not sure at this point we could consider st George's wins as upsets. Based off of seeding it is but now that they have Hamrick they will be favored in almost every game. I feel like Dover might make it deeper in the playoffs than some people expect.

i never got to a dover game this year but ill take your word i have heard people speaking of them all year

If Dover decides to press it will be a long night for any team, and they got hot at the right time. I'm picking a bob visit for them

If AI plays like they did in the first 8 games, they could get past Milford and Concord.

My bad. If AI plays like first 8, they could beat Charter and Appo and get to the Bob.

I saw Delcastle and Milford for first time last week. This might be the best matchup in the first round. Castle almost knocked off Sanford . Turnovers really hurt them. Plus Dixon dropped 39. They have a couple shooters plus can score inside. Then Milford put a scare in Polytech. Impressed with their hustle. I would edge to Delcastle though in a close game.

I will be at that game thanks for the scouting report I bet the Milford crazies will have it rocking in there

Winner of this game could take out Concord. Especially if Rivera can't play. Not sure about him. He didn't play in BH championship game after he hurt his foot against Penn.

I will also be at the milford-delcastle game as it seems to be the closest matchup. looking for a hostile environment and by the way delcastle played Sanford they seem to be as feisty as the milford bunch. all the makings of something good!

Rivera went down during Concord's win at Sallies (4th quarter). Word is he rested during flight a/b game but will be back this week for playoffs.

INMY HONEST OPINION, I DIDN'T SEE ST,Gs BUT I SEEN DELCASTLE TWICE

I SAW DELCASTLE. GOOD SIZE AT EVERY SPOT, 8 ATHLETES, GOOD COACHING GOOD INSIDE/OUTSIDE PLAYER IN THOMPSON AND LIKE 3-4 SHOOTERS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT