ADVERTISEMENT

Which Girls Team Will Win The Capital Classic?

CapitalGuy

Getting reps on JV
Jan 7, 2009
Will the girls championship may be more exciting this year than the boys championship this year? We have two undefeated teams, Dover who has won the last two years...and Seaford with only one loss and a young point guard who is getting better and better.....Last year when Postlethwait had 5 7th grade starting players, it looked like a wrap for the Riders in 2017. Then, here comes Woodbridge who looks deadly after a very impressive win over the Lady Senators!!! What do you think??

In the Girls Injury Lawyers Bracket, all four teams only have one loss...Beacon....Caravel...Gauger-Cobb...Thomas Edison....The Henlopen has been winning for a while now boys and girls...Who will win this competitive bracket?? What do you think??

I like Woodbridge over the promising young team of Seaford.
I have Dover upsetting Postlewaite. The Dover girls coach is a good coach and I think he will have some different looks to throw at Postlewaite that they won't expect.....just my opinion though because Postlewaite is LOADED WITH TALENT.

Will the girls championship may be more exciting this year than the boys championship this year? We have two undefeated teams, Dover who has won the last two years...and Seaford with only one loss and a young point guard who is getting better and better.....Last year when Postlethwait had 5 7th grade starting players, it looked like a wrap for the Riders in 2017. Then, here comes Woodbridge who looks deadly after a very impressive win over the Lady Senators!!! What do you think??

In the Girls Injury Lawyers Bracket, all four teams only have one loss...Beacon....Caravel...Gauger-Cobb...Thomas Edison....The Henlopen has been winning for a while now boys and girls...Who will win this competitive bracket?? What do you think??

Woodbridge and Postlethwait are undefeated this season. Seaford and Dover have one loss....Postlethwait to win it all. Good luck!

Dover actually has two losses now to Postlethwait and Woodbridge big on Monday....but all four teams have a real shot....depends on which young girls step up to pressure and who folds....this may be the best girls bracket in the 12 years of the Capital Classic....

Reactions: onejeron
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT