ADVERTISEMENT

Which teams don't belong in the playoffs? It's on First State Football

@RR

Jawnsky's posse heading over to watch E.C.A. after one too many at Sully's....hahaha

just saying

Originally posted by Jawnsky:
Originally posted by ravensrooster2:

Originally posted by rizzo2005:

ECA!!!
Speaking of them they will be at Appo nov 8th to play St Peters Prep.. all the haters can go watch them get beat by 50 and have a ball ..

all kidding aside SPP is worth the price of admission they have one of the best QB's in the country in Brandon Wimbush..committed to Notre Dame

This post was edited on 10/31 10:48 AM by ravensrooster2
Jawnsky is gonna be there if can.....had it circled on the calendar since you brought it up wayyyy back in preseason etc .........SPP alone worth it and some good kids at ECA as well.
At that time Wimbush was a Penn State commit. He put on a clinic on a ESPN televised game Vs Bergen Catholic... Very shortly after he flipped to Notre Dame...
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Raven Yes St Marks may not have had there QB in week one. Yes he is a good QB but St Marks did have there Def there and Wp ran all over them. With out Marvell Watts so they will have a hard time stopping Wp on the ground. I agree with Three Dog no way St Marks scores 34 points against them. I just hope to see the best teams at the end who ever that may be....Good luck to all the Play-Off teams. Also grades Wp lost NO ONE.............

Originally posted by HSSPORT#1:

Raven Yes St Marks may not have had there QB in week one. Yes he is a good QB but St Marks did have there Def there and Wp ran all over them. With out Marvell Watts so they will have a hard time stopping Wp on the ground. I agree with Three Dog no way St Marks scores 34 points against them. I just hope to see the best teams at the end who ever that may be....Good luck to all the Play-Off teams. Also grades Wp lost NO ONE.............
Don't get me wrong.. I don't think St M would win and I also don't think they would score 34.. but I wouldn't unequivocally say it cant happen.. That was the point..

This post was edited on 10/31 6:14 PM by ravensrooster2

Originally posted by spartakos:

@RR

Jawnsky's posse heading over to watch E.C.A. after one too many at Sully's....hahaha

just saying
Sparty-.....Jawnsky has posse...Jawnsky has more posse than Jawnsky even knows about.....That crew is welcome on the Jawnsky posse.........that's what makes me different from most. I accept all except__________________????

I want to be real transparent here- Jawnsky IS NOT in that photo :)
.... Jawnsky doesn't need to worry bout photo ops!

Jawnsky is well known by those who are in the know!

God bless Chicken George!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT